Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The next colts cheerleader!

CantBeStopped

Just found out my baby to be is a girl! Looks like the next colts cheerleader is in her way:)

Congratulations! We should have a couple of Lombardi trophies by then? We will take more though...we are not greedy....HA HA! Great news for you and your family!!! (And the :coltslogo: family!!) :)

Thanks guys! Very excited. My first child. Their aint no family like a COLTS family

congrats!! 1st time parent can be very scary but (i'm sure you know this already) she will be the best thing that will ever happen to you!!!!!

I've got a 4 year old who will be ready to take over for Luck in about 20 years ;)

congrats!! 1st time parent can be very scary but (i'm sure you know this already) she will be the best thing that will ever happen to you!!!!!

I've got a 4 year old who will be ready to take over for Luck in about 20 years ;)

He's gonna have to compete with Marshall Manning hahaha. Congrats to the OP, kids are treasures.

Ole What's Her Name (that woman I have been marriied to for 51 years) and I have 2 daughters, 1 son. The girls THINK they have me wrapped. Our son OWNS his mom.

Also have 2 granddaughters and 3 grandsons. They all OWN Gma and Gpa.

Also have a GREAT granddaughter due within the month. She will OWN GREAT Gma......

congrats man, just had my first child 7 months ago,(a girl also). your in for a challenge, but the most rewarding thing you will ever be a part of. as for the colts cheerleader, gotta start em young.lol

http://www.amazon.com/Indianapolis-Colts-Newborn-Cheerleader-Creeper/dp/B007IUVMLG/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1347078065&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=colts+cheerleader+outfit