Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How was the Bengals game.

SubZero

Awful.

Im being honest.

I watched most of the game, but it was just long and boring, with tons of penalties and barely any exciting plays.

I almost never say this about the Colts, but it's true, and I guarantee that a lot of people on here agree.

Awful.

Im being honest.

I watched most of the game, but it was just long and boring, with tons of penalties and barely any exciting plays.

I almost never say this about the Colts, but it's true, and I guarantee that a lot of people on here agree.

Well i looked at highlights and Dominique Jones had a nice TD! And Kris Adams had a nice catch

Awful.

Im being honest.

I fell asleep by the end of the first quarter. True story.

It was very sloppy and undisplined!!! Alot of Penalties and just too conservative of an approach to me. We were trying to run the ball way more than we are able to successfully right now. Maybe that was on purpose to work on that area but either way our Run game needs tremendous work. Kris Adams had some nice catches and a couple guys like Addison and Harvey had decent nights as well as Fokou who was in a bunch of plays, he was everywhere. We won but we didnt deserve to win. But the Bengals were just as bad basically. Hopefully our head is on straight for game 1 at Chicago.

Awful.

Im being honest.

I disagree for one reason. I don't watch preseason for the game. I watch to see which players will be on the final 53. I do agree with the long and boring part and that didn't get helped with the penalty happy refs we had. Just my 2 cents.

I didn't get to watch the game really. What I did see of it, Fokou was hitting everything! Am I wrong? This guy seems to be a decent player in my opinion, and I see his name has been getting brought up on some of the threads. Any thoughts?

- Eric

I didn't get to watch the game really. What I did see of it, Fokou was hitting everything! Am I wrong? This guy seems to be a decent player in my opinion, and I see his name has been getting brought up on some of the threads. Any thoughts?

- Eric

Fokou was a beast. What was it 14 tackles and a pass defended.

I think the coaches got to see a lot of players and what they could do. It will be tough to trim this team to 53. I look forward to Grigson looking at some of the other players that will be cut from other teams. I think the Colts are a little better than most thought they would be. It is a work in progress but I like the direction the team is taking. The most telling thing I have noticed is the in your face and hands on style of the coaches.

I'll give my 2 cents

Drake Nevis was very good. Much penetration

Jerry Hughes was all over the field. Looks like a guy possessed.

Mario Addison, like Hughes, seemed to be every where

Baker looked good at tackle,as well as Tepper at guard.

Harnish throws a nice ball and is very decisive.

Good ive always loved Baker in college. Hopefully he makes it a RT.