Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. There won’t be anyone to sign if they want that long. But they will probably see what happens in OTA. Personally I don’t think colts have a time line. They are on diggs and Simmons schedule. It’s up to them when they feel like signing.
  3. I watched the Kansas St.-Texas game from 2023 today and Mitchell was outstanding in that one. One long td(47 yards), another long reception(37 yards) and he had excellent blocks on CJ Baxters' 47 yard td run and two other excellent blocks that sprung runners for huge gains. If you had only watched the first half of that game while scouting Mitchell and saw nothing else you would have taken him in the top 10. That is how impressive he was in the first half of that game. I'll add this also, when watching Texas games from last year watch Mitchell BLOCK. I'm no scout and I don't watch 100's of hours of film, but from what I've seen of him at Georgia and his one year at Texas I don't know how he fell to number 52. Welcome to the Colts Adonai, I hope you burn up the league this year! Go Colts!
  4. I was referring muscle-wise not his actual weight. Compared to the start of the season where imo he looked smaller, I think he added a lot more muscle
  5. But he carries it well. Honestly I doubt he’s that big now…. One would think he’s in good shape now that he’s being active for the first time in roughly 6+ months. Im just thinking out loud….
  6. CJ also made comments about being glad he wasn't drafted by Indy and how Indy is boring. I know he has the nice "humble beginnings" story, but he's making himself feel like a villain early. You don't want to annoy people that might be your future coworkers or employers. It's a bad look.
  7. At this stage I think they are going to hold off on signing a safety until they are sure Cross is not ready to start at FS. I think they will give him training camp to prove he is ready. If he is not they will bring in a veteran.
  8. 250 ? That's jamarcus Russell territory
  9. Shhhh .....They don't like it when facts get in the way of their narrative
  10. Rigo had best season of his career by over 2 yards which was amazing and had zero touch backs which was first time in career.
  11. Look at those feet!!! Beautifully lined up!
  12. I doubt it. Photography can be misleading. For the record, AR was 234 in college. Showed up at the combine at 244. Then at one point with the Colts said he was in the low 250’s. But it’s not clear if he stayed at that weight or lost some of it. So do you think he’s in the 250’s now? Heavier? Honestly, the team typically updates the roster in mid-June. So I’m reluctant to believe anything until the website gets updated. Again, a camera angle can make a person look taller or shorter, heavier or lighter. Just saying. NOTE: FWIW: just checked. This website currently lists AR at 244.
  13. When AR got injured, I strongly felt it was partially due to injury he had to his shoulder in college and that it wasn't rehabbed correctly. I am happy he got the surgery and has taken the time with the top medical advisors to rehab his arm. It should be back to where it was if not stronger. Given his age, I rather this happen now than in the future when his body is a bit more beat up. I think he's going to have a big season this year. Going to have his growing pains obviously but is definitely going to surprise some people with his accuracy and pocket awareness (very natural feel/navigation from what we saw). Pair that up with some Steichen magic and this team is primed for some competitive play against anyone in the league. Zaire was recently on Chris Long's podcast and the topic of CJ Stroud came up. Zaire said that he was frustrated about some of the stuff Stroud was talking on radio row at the Superbowl. CJ apparently said that he carved the Colts up both times. Zaire had to remind him that A) he hasn't beaten Anthony and B) the first game when Anthony played the Colts were up like 28-7 in the 2nd quarter and playing nearly full prevent defense. It was nice to see the fire from Zaire about both AR and against CJ.
  14. And now comes the part where we throw our heads back and laugh. You know, more than we already laughed at him.
  15. Probably won’t but I could see two years for Simmons. Not sure diggs has enough left in the tank for two years. Colts will need to find a younger long term replacement at FS
  16. No, Diggs never played under Bradley. I don't think we sign anyone to multi year deal at this point.
  17. Or ever done anything in the NFL. He is currently suspended in the CFL
  18. I've always been anti uniform changes, but I think they could definitely play with changing up midfield. I'd be cool with that alternate state of Indiana logo we have or even some type of INDY writing at midfield. Horseshoe with no helmet or bucking horse are definitely front runners for me though.
  19. Just stick this question here. Did Diggs ever play under Bradley? The familiarity could be good but I also think Simmons has more in the tank. You could sign Simmons for 2 years and feel comfortable. I don’t think we will sign a vet safety until closer to TC. Those guys will hold out as long as possible.
  20. The fact he’s never been a league MVP or a Super Bowl MVP says you are wrong about at least two of these.
  21. I remember that game. It is too bad that he seems to have found trouble in yet another league... https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/former-ole-miss-qb-chad-kelly-suspended-by-cfl-for-gender-violence-policy-violation/ar-BB1lZfSu
  1. Load more activity