Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Garrett Sickels

TKnight24

28 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Keep an eye on this kid. I have a good feeling along Dalton crossan

Agreed, but I think they both lose out on the numbers game.  We may be able to sneak them on the PS.  Natson too.  

Like Chuck said, we're going to end up letting some good players go who will be contributors on other teams.  

20 minutes ago, GoColts00 said:

When i watched highlights of Sickels it reminded me of Henry Anderson. If Anderson gets hurt again we could have someone in Sickels that can step right in as his replacement.

I don't think Sickles(6'3 261)is big enough to play on the DL. Anderson has 3 inches and 30+ lbs on him. He's going to be lined up at OLB. Jhaustin Thomas is an UDFA on the DL I will be keeping an eye on. 

I've been wondering myself is Sickels has a chance of beating out Mingo for the backup OLB spot.

Obviously Mingo has much better measurables for the NFL, but has had lack of production while Sickels has yet to play and may be worth a test drive.

6 hours ago, csmopar said:

Does it translate to the NFL will be the question

I hope not. 8th in the BIG is good for ~40th in college. Would have to be much better to make a difference. 

I think Sickels has potential from some of the clips I've watched.  I'm also interested to get a closer look at Deiontrez Mount during the preseason.

I think Mount could suprise.  He's got nice size at 6'5", runs 4.6 and was pretty productive at Louisville.  Already has NFL experience, he just got hurt early in his 1st or 2nd year when he was with the Titans.   Going to watch both of them during the preseason.