Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great AJ article

dylan8678

I had just finished reading this and came to the forum to post this story, but you beat me to it!

It's a great read. As a Colts fan, I've always wondered what we would look like with Andre Johnson on the team. Now we have a chance to find out, and I think it's going to be amazing.

Great piece, dylan8678. (assist to Flash7 for not being quick enough) :)

"He's probably the best quarterback I've ever played with, Johnson said of Andrew Luck."

And this was only after _ 3 _ practices? What does that assessment say regarding the both of them how they work together? YIKES!

lmao at the Texans fan in the comments:

"Well at least Johnson and Gore can console each other this year when Houston wins the AFC South this year"

"I have a great deal of confidence that between Hoyer Savage or Mallett that the Texans will have a Q B at least to the level of Schaub at his peak. Then compare the Colts D and player depth, Houston wins"

"Well at least Johnson and Gore can console each other this year when Houston wins the AFC South this year"

"I have a great deal of confidence that between Hoyer Savage or Mallett that the Texans will have a Q B at least to the level of Schaub at his peak. Then compare the Colts D and player depth, Houston wins"

LOL...I love it.

Matt Schaub = The golden age of Qbs for the Texans. They've set the bar really high.

Right! haha

I'm just curious how many blowouts were there between the colts and the Texans ,I have been a colts fan for a long time and I remember every game between these two teams being a good game, I dont see the colts just walking over them , or for that matter anyone, with that defense points might just be hard to come by.

Great piece, dylan8678. (assist to Flash7 for not being quick enough) :)

"He's probably the best quarterback I've ever played with, Johnson said of Andrew Luck."

And this was only after _ 3 _ practices? What does that assessment say regarding the both of them how they work together? YIKES!

ONLY that he has played with bums.

Gotta love homers

You should have seen them all on Facebook the other day man! It was crazy! They act like the Colts havnt swept the AFC South the past 2 seasons! haha

They will be the same ones to just say the Texans had a bad game if they lose or that since it was a new head coach this year that's why they had a bad year!

I think the Texans can be a good team. They should give the Colts a couple tough games.