Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A good bit of OL being released today

tfunky14

Per ESPN and CBS Sportsline teams are cutting players to get down to 53 by 4 pm Saturday. I truly expect the Colts GM, coaching staff to bring in guys asap to add OL depth and maybe find a gem.

The sooner the better to learn the blocking schemes to prepare for the Broncos next Sunday night is a must.

Per ESPN and CBS Sportsline teams are cutting players to get down to 53 by 4 pm Saturday. I truly expect the Colts GM, coaching staff to bring in guys asap to add OL depth and maybe find a gem.

The sooner the better to learn the blocking schemes to prepare for the Broncos next Sunday night is a must.

I am with you, but I doubt we will get anyone ready in time for the Denver game. 

That said, let the cuts begin! :)

Forgive me but I am sick of the Colts constantly rummaging through the Eagle's trash. There are other trash cans out there. Has any player that Griggs has brought in from Philly ever become anything worthy of note with the Colts?

Havili scored an important TD against the Broncos. 

Grigson has made deals with a lot of teams though.

Forgive me but I am sick of the Colts constantly rummaging through the Eagle's trash. There are other trash cans out there. Has any player that Griggs has brought in from Philly ever become anything worthy of note with the Colts?

Do you think he rummages through the eagles "trash" only?  I'm sure he watches every single team. ;)

The Bucs have cut a bunch of O-Linemen today. Don't know much about them though.

OL Edawn Coughman

OL Jamon Meredith

OL Andrew Miller

OL Jeremiah Warren

If they didn't make the Bucs, I doubt they are any good.

Although, if I remember Jeremiah Warren was considered a strong guard with limited athletic ability who would work best in a power blocking scheme.  But again, if he's not good enough for the Bucs that does not speak well of his abilities.

Someone mentioned the eagles rb above. I would love for the colts to add Henry josey. He had a devastating knee injury 2 years ago at Mizzou. Had a really nice year last year. Had a terrific preseason with over 200 yds and 6.6 ypc. He is small but explosive. 

Good info. I am sure he will get some looks. 

I'm still holding out for a trade with the Browns for Mack....We'll send them a former first round running back in exchange  :hide: 

Be careful.

Mack'll play terrible, and everyone will make excuses about him not having a full training camp to learn our system.

Great point! I can't think of any your right. 

Mike Brewster from the Jags has started 10 games at LG, I don't know how good he is, but he was cut because they tried to force him to center and he couldn't get the snaps right. 

I say we sign him and make him wear the name Punky on the back of his jersey.