•  

Photo

just curious - do any ColtPower faithful post here?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 MarylandTerrapin

MarylandTerrapin
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

I mainly post over there, but occasionally make posts here.  If you're on CP too, who do you post as?  Just curious if any of the CP regulars post on this forum.

The Most Interesting Colt Fan In The World - "Stay Thirsty Colt Fans"

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan
  • 486 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

I mainly post here but I go there occasionally to see if there are any different points of view. It just would seem the forums are much more active here which is why I post here more. I recognize your avatar, though.

#3 Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan
  • 486 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

Same screen name here as I do there btw

#4 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 10696 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

I mainly post over there, but occasionally make posts here.  If you're on CP too, who do you post as?  Just curious if any of the CP regulars post on this forum.

Never been there......may take a look!!!!  Do you like that site better?

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#5 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11393 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Never been there

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#6 statewrestlingchampion

statewrestlingchampion
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

Been there for years before Scout even took over, holeymoley99 (Part of the Florida group there).

#7 MarylandTerrapin

MarylandTerrapin
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

Never been there......may take a look!!!!  Do you like that site better?

The CP site hasn't been as active once Peyton left - can't say I'm surprised as there were alot alot Peyton fans "disguised" as Colt fans.  I still post there regularly (since 2002), but miss some of the banter.  I signed up on Colts.com this past summer after lurking a bit - I saw alot of activity/interesting posts and wanted to chime in on occasion.

Interesting that you have several Texan fans posting on Colts.com - there was only ever one Texan fan I remember on CP from years back (Gr8fan or something like that).

#8 Kenny

Kenny
  • 1196 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

The CP site hasn't been as active once Peyton left - can't say I'm surprised as there were alot alot Peyton fans "disguised" as Colt fans.  I still post there regularly (since 2002), but miss some of the banter.  I signed up on Colts.com this past summer after lurking a bit - I saw alot of activity/interesting posts and wanted to chime in on occasion.

Interesting that you have several Texan fans posting on Colts.com - there was only ever one Texan fan I remember on CP from years back (Gr8fan or something like that).

Yeah we have a few posters from other teams(Pats, texans, GB, WASH) some humble, some not haha.

#9 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11393 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

I went and checked it out and noticed there wasn't much action

I was a MyColts Veteran

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#10 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 10696 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

I was not even aware....need some banter......HMMMM...we have plenty here :)  Thanks for the post!!

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#11 cmgww

cmgww
  • 1301 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

It's funny how as the Texans have improved, their fans have migrated on to our board..(paging Qwizboy), funny how that works, eh? No hard feelings, as long as they keep it respectable I'm game
In it to win it since 1992....COLTS fan first, Manning fan 2nd

#12 DarkHorseColts

DarkHorseColts
  • 327 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Haven't been active on ColtPower much since the spinoff with the Colts Thunder message boards. Still check in occassionally and post every once in a while. Same UN as here.

#13 krunk

krunk
  • 3104 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

I can kind of see why their are some regular Texan fans here. You'll kind of figure it out after you sign up for an account on their board. Their board kind of sucks and it's not user friendly. It doesn't have the cool features like we have over here. Mainly the ability to "like" posts, which allows you to instantly see when someone has responded to one of your posts with new comments. They don't have that on their forums. When you make a post on the Texans message board and you come back later to see if there was a response, you have to sift all the way through that thread and find your post in order to see if anyone has responded. It's a bit annoying if you ask me.

#14 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3347 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Used to go there, but I am here now. Was there with the first group. Sure miss Led Zep.

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

#15 indy1888

indy1888
  • 613 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

Used to post there a lot. Not so much anymore. SC Marvelous88

#16 MarylandTerrapin

MarylandTerrapin
  • 107 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

Used to go there, but I am here now. Was there with the first group. Sure miss Led Zep.

I remember Zep as well.  Nice to see that other recognizable CPers responded and post here.  Remember Al Uhrich aka Tony Clifton?  My fave avatar of his was during Dungy's first year coaching Indy - he had a pic of Dungy with Jeff Fisher's hairdo - hiralious! 

#17 Pat Curtis

Pat Curtis
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

I miss the old ColtPower from a decade ago. That place was full of info and insight. After Scout took it over and after going through several junk forum programs, it went down hill fast.

#18 Dr. T

Dr. T
  • 336 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

Posted for a long time on ColtPower and went to the tailgates to meet all the great Colts fans like Doe, the Winos, 12th Man, Jersey Johnny, Hawkeye, Rabid and the rest. Then I followed many of them to the Colt Thunder site. All great folks, but there is much more action here.

I pity the fool who disses my Colts!

#19 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3347 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

Posted for a long time on ColtPower and went to the tailgates to meet all the great Colts fans like Doe, the Winos, 12th Man, Jersey Johnny, Hawkeye, Rabid and the rest. Then I followed many of them to the Colt Thunder site. All great folks, but there is much more action here.

Always appreciated your posts, my friend. Same to you Maryland. Been a long time since viewing a Ms Wino bite me rant. Rodku?

I remember calling Ed in Connecticut and speaking at length about the Colts over a decade ago.

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

#20 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 5818 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

didn't even know the place existed. i have noticed some of the smaller forums can be a bit too cliquish for my taste

#21 DarkHorseColts

DarkHorseColts
  • 327 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Yeah, you are going waaay back... I think I found ColtPower right after Dano's epic meltdown...

Then I followed many of them to the Colt Thunder site. All great folks, but there is much more action here.

Well, you need to post there more often then, stir it up a little!
I try to keep my posting down to a borderline spam level... :P

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      22 Apr
    sb41champs

Make a Point to Do Something This Week to Be a Better Steward of the Earth the Good Lord Blessed Us With !!

Show comments (2)
View All Updates