•  

Photo

Wreck 'em like Jeff Gordon!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 12929 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

If we cant beat 'em Sunday....smack 'em around

Like Jeff Gordon....No more Mr. Nice Guy

Just run 'em all into the wall and let the league office figure it out...

Luck is too nice..

..but then..so was Jeff at one time....., :gym:

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Moose Of Woe

Moose Of Woe
  • 2078 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

You mean Tony Stuart? Now THAT guy has rage issues.

#3 Gavin

Gavin
  • 16289 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

Im more of a Earnhardt kinda guy, Sr that is. loved how he raced. he didn't get the Intimidator name for nothin, Jr is way to passive, My favorite is Stewart

#4 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 12929 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Im more of a Earnhardt kinda guy, Sr that is. loved how he raced. he didn't get the Intimidator name for nothin, Jr is way to passive, My favorite is Stewart

They never wrecked everybody like Gordon did last week....started a wonderful brawl...

..we dont want to get rough with the Patriots...(or do we?)

n

#5 schwamm

schwamm

BRING IT!

• 2047 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

Luck is too nice..

There was a segment on NFL channel just yesterday about how big hits have gotten so common, and the first clip was of Luck getting nailed right after releasing the ball... All he did was chuckle, pay the defender on the helmet, and say "wow, good hit, man."

That may be too nice, but my thought was I'd be enraged by that reaction if I was the defender. "Stop complimenting me and show me how much it hurt"

Killing 'em with kindness...

I am forever grateful for all the great players I've been fortunate enough to watch play the game with horseshoes on their helmets,

and I'm eagerly anticipating the opportunity to see which new Colts become the stars and fan favorites of tomorrow.

#6 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 3452 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Nascar is SO suspenseful...........LEFT TURN.......oh wait, here comes a......LEFT TURN.

LOL

#7 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 12929 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Nascar is SO suspenseful...........LEFT TURN.......oh wait, here comes a......LEFT TURN.

LOL

Not last week.....lolly.....Old Jeff wrecked 3 cars...over a grudge....

Then Danica leaked oil in the final lap and 6 cars skidded and hit the bricks in a wall of fire.....

....you just cant get entertainment like that

#8 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2388 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

I love Gordon, he is my favorite still.

Even though he has been sucking ever since Johnson started winning championships.

Loved that brawl but I don't see Andrew being in the middle of a brawl, he would just say to the defender that he has a good hook.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#9 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 12929 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

Even though he has been sucking ever since Johnson started winning championships.

Loved that brawl but I don't see Andrew being in the middle of a brawl, he would just say to the defender that he has a good hook.

It would be fun to see him throwing hands with Tom Brady..

Sigh...Just too nice....

#10 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2388 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

It would be fun to see him throwing hands with Tom Brady..

Sigh...Just too nice....

Now that would be a fun fight to watch. Luck would win though, I think he is tougher than Brady.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#11 SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan
  • 587 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

Luck is too nice..

Great analogy! IMO, Gordon benefited from Nascar trying to usher in a "new" fanbase in the 90`s, hasn`t done squat since. Hope the Colts don`t resort to such antics and just beat the Pats fairly with hardnose football. The NFL has enough teams with dirty reputations.

#12 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 8491 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Then Danica leaked oil in the final lap and 6 cars skidded and hit the bricks in a wall of fire.....

i think i can...by watching paint dry

#13 SOMDColtsfan

SOMDColtsfan
  • 587 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

LOL

Try it at your local level..think you`d be in for a surprise..takes bigger kahunas than you might think

#14 GrizzColt

GrizzColt
  • 1088 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

I leaked oil on my way home from work today...I guess it was pretty exciting now that you mention it.

#15 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

All fun and games until someone gets killed. I'd think racers would know better. JMO.

#16 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1208 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:05 AM

Growing up in Indy it was all about the Indy 500 not the brickyard 400. If i have to watch "racing" I would much rather it be IRL than Nascar. To me IRL the courses seem so much more challenging and nascar is just a bunch of left turns. I just don't understand how its entertaining to watch Nascar.

Drag racing is definitely exciting to watch though, but not those funny-car types. I like Drag Racing where people have built their cars from wheels up, not companies investing millions.

Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)

We need to replace random acts of violence with random acts of Kindness  (Me)

#17 Coltscodeblue

Coltscodeblue
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

hendickcar will not even put a road course in their so called 10 race chase format "wussies" showing they are all about the left turn, there is an awesome new road course Road America the fastest permanent road course in the world in Wisconsin and is 2 times better than both of the other road courses on the schedule combined and they won't add it to even the regular schedule, Nationwide races on it, the wussy big boys are terrified of it, freaking wussies!!!!!

I pre-appoligize for a future of not a sniff of AFC South Championships for other AFC South teams in the next 10 to 15 more years till Andrew Luck retires!!!!!

#18 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 12929 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

y'all clearly missed last Sunday's race.

#19 Indyboy757

Indyboy757
  • 259 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

Well I dont know about all the race car themes, I understand the meaning of the thread and I agree if we don't win Sunday when the games is over all the players on the Pats team should be saying wow I dont want to play them again. The one thing I can say about our team is our players have more heart then any other team I've seen this year and a no quit mentality either way I'm proud of the Colts, but a win on sunday is all I want for my birthday!!!!

#20 Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life

King Optimistic

• 1298 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

I think it's funny that Luck would put a beat down on half the guy's in the NFL. Not many QB's can/would/could do that.

#21 cmgww

cmgww
  • 1301 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

A few points on this.
1. We so need to be very physical with the Pats. This isn't the same old Tampa 2 D from years past. Jam their guys at the line, stunt, get pressure on Brady and legally stick him when possible. Rattle him and he becomes pedestrian.
2. NASCAR ceases to exist to me once the first NFL game kicks off, why they run all the way to darn near Thanksgiving is a mystery to me. Which makes me think that Gordon incident was somewhat staged....so they could get more coverage on ESPN (don't know why, they shove it down your throat even during football season). It is time to shorten the season, stop going to every track twice, and get some new events. Their attendance is way down at a lot of venues, tighten up the schedule. Theatrics don't cut it, good racing does. But I am more of an IndyCar fan and they have REAL problems.
In it to win it since 1992....COLTS fan first, Manning fan 2nd

#22 ColtsFTW

ColtsFTW
  • 391 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

10 years down the road it will come out that Jimmie Johnson's car was on steroids and the championships will be vacated. :lol:

#23 Big Red

Big Red
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

Luck is too nice..

Too nice?? Caldwell and Dungy were too nice! Sometimes you just have to step on their jugulars. Andrew has the potential to develop the trait. I like to think it is in the works. He tackles harder than a lot of linebackers.

#24 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11311 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Penske fan here so Sunday could be a great day

Brad K=Sprint Cup Champion
and
A Colts Win
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#25 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 12929 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

Too nice?? Caldwell and Dungy were too nice! Sometimes you just have to step on their jugulars. Andrew has the potential to develop the trait. I like to think it is in the works. He tackles harder than a lot of linebackers.

Andrew's never going to be Bart Scott....( You know. 'Cant wait')

#26 Fx Stryker

Fx Stryker
  • 5447 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

Luck is too nice..

Who's Jeff Gordon?

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      15 Apr
    shecolt

I don't know how many roundabouts there are in Carmel, but I think I went through at least 20 of them today . . . which brought back memories of how hard it was for me to enter jump roping without tripping or being whacked in the head.

Show comments (11)
View All Updates