Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sign This Guy, Help Shore Up The Run Defense

manning2dallas

Saw this article on yahoo sports and thought I'd share it.

http://sports.yahoo....48099--nfl.html

He is massive. 6'11 500 lbs and is currently playing in Canada. He could be our version of Terrance Cody....a situational run stuffer.

Never a bad idea to get creative with your signings. Brandon Browner, Seattle's pro bowl corner, was plucked from the CFL last year

biggest-football-player.jpg?w=650

Whos gonna be the player to pick him up off the ground when he fell on someone or sign that players death certificate?I can see wide receivers and Tight Ends running for there lives saying......Please dont eat me!!....Please dont eat me!!...Please dont eat me!!

Whos gonna be the player to pick him up off the ground when he fell on someone or sign that players death certificate?I can see wide receivers and Tight Ends running for there lives saying......Please dont eat me!!....Please dont eat me!!...Please dont eat me!!

:) You just do not have to ask....super-size me....:)

God forbid he actually fell down on one of our players in a pile up. You think we are injury prone now? lmao

Ok...I'm ashamed of myself. I'm going to go stand in the corner now. :corner:

God forbid he actually fell down on one of our players in a pile up. You think we are injury prone now? lmao

Ok...I'm ashamed of myself. I'm going to go stand in the corner now. :corner:

I know I have been joking, but when I played OL in HS, Avon had a kid that was cose to 400 and he was there to take space. OL was smaller back then...we had to double him. Our center hit the big 'bologna' low and he fell on me and could not get up....he was sitting on my Riddell helmet and I felt like my eyes were going to pop out.....true story....I had to wait until paramedics got him off of me...thought I would die. :)

I know I have been joking, but when I played OL in HS, Avon had a kid that was cose to 400 and he was there to take space. OL was smaller back then...we had to double him. Our center hit the big 'bologna' low and he fell on me and could not get up....he was sitting on my Riddell helmet and I felt like my eyes were going to pop out.....true story....I had to wait until paramedics got him off of me...thought I would die. :)

Geeze Brent...that's awful man. Sorry you had to go through that ordeal. Had to get the paramedics to move the kid...huh??? :lol:

I don't feel bad laughing about it so long as we know you are alright! ;)

Geeze Brent...that's awful man. Sorry you had to go through that ordeal. Had to get the paramedics to move the kid...huh??? :lol:

I don't feel bad laughing about it so long as we know you are alright! ;)

Love telling old war stories.......:) My head got smaller and my eyes bigger.....we'll be OK....I think the big fella had a broken leg...I have slept...and had migraines since then. :)

Did anybody actually read the article? He's 35 yrs. old and watching the video of him, he's pathetic. He can barely move and even though he's 500 lbs. NFL O-lineman would throw around him like a fat rag doll. He is not strong at all. Yes, I know this was probably nothing more than a joke thread, but this guy would get killed in the NFL.

Did anybody actually read the article? He's 35 yrs. old and watching the video of him, he's pathetic. He can barely move and even though he's 500 lbs. NFL O-lineman would throw around him like a fat rag doll. He is not strong at all. Yes, I know this was probably nothing more than a joke thread, but this guy would get killed in the NFL.

I did not.....I knew when I saw his "Happy Meal' times 100O photo.....he was destined to the Hot dog eating thrills of July 4. I wonder in this case if the CFL stands for Corndog Football League. :)

:lol:

During my playing time at Princeton we played East Central who had a 350 plus DL that wrecked havoc on our Wing T lineman(250 and under)

then when I coach we traveled to North Daviess and with my frosh/soph Tigers and faced a lineman who was a 6-8 370 pound senior and I asked my 130 FB to block him.

During my playing time at Princeton we played East Central who had a 350 plus DL that wrecked havoc on our Wing T lineman(250 and under)

then when I coach we traveled to North Daviess and with my frosh/soph Tigers and faced a lineman who was a 6-8 370 pound senior and I asked my 130 FB to block him.

Good points....the OL was much smaller then...and an 130 lb FB.....scary collision :)