Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chad Johnson arrested

Playoffs2013

I will give you ocho-cinco reasons that Chad Johnson is in trouble....the first is....he can no longer catch a pass!!!

The second is....Chad Johnson cannot speak a sentence without swearing!

The third is: Ocho Chad Cinco is out of sinc-o!

The 4th is: And Bingo was his name-o...........................color him a free agent...Philbin is DONE with him! Nite Chad-O :)

You can just tell the guy's an *. Even when he says he's trying to be humble and work hard, all I hear is 'look at me, I'm still relevant'. If Belicheck couldn't get anything out of him, he's done. He'll still get more shots from teams that lack WRs, and he'll still probably catch some balls, but his days as anything more than a #3 are over.

On Hard Knocks, when he just waltzed into that coaches meeting, all I could say is 'That's ochocinco'.

So he got mad at her because she had a receipt for condoms? Is she doing it with another man, or was that just for the two of them, but Chad doesn't like the feel of a condom? I'm confused.

Great Question.....maybe we can get Michael Irvin or Neon Deion to ask him :) Maybe Mora can say CONDOMS! times 3......

:sarcasm:

What a little man.

Yep. My ex-wife has beaten me with a shoe, gotten in my face screaming like a loon, shoving, throwing things...............real men walk away.

I have a feeling it kind of went this way.

Edited by shecolt
video removed for content