Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.O agrees to contract with Seahawks

MTC

1. Hm interesting, T.O. on one side Rice on the other, if both healthy and T.O. still has it then Seattle may be respectable this year. But T.O still does stand for Team Obliterator, Either way Seattle will be interesting for something this season now

1. Hm interesting, T.O. on one side Rice on the other, if both healthy and T.O. still has it then Seattle may be respectable this year. But T.O still does stand for Team Obliterator, Either way Seattle will be interesting for something this season now

Team Obliterater. Like..........what exactly?

Not sure if this is what your question was, but anyway, TO is known as Team Obliterator because he destroyed SF, PHI, and DAL lockerrooms and teams while he was there.

Right.

In what manner again? Destroyed the locker room how exactly?

Sure he questioned Garcias sexuality. I'll give you that. But that destroys a locker room?

I think recently all the McNabb boowhooing has come to light, this justifying his position on McNabb. One shared by nearly all of his teammates and the Eagles FO.

Dallas? The same team he cried on stage for because he felt bad "thats my quarter back"?

Buffalo?

Cincy?

T.O is an attention seeker or at the very least has a * loose somewhere, he puts himself before the team, your darn right it destroys a locker room if your #1 wideout or #2 then in San Fran questions your starting quarterbacks sexuality, standing on the Dallas Cowboys star (a minor issue but still he makes things all about him), refusing to report to the Ravens because he wanted to play at Philly. Then when getting to Philly he suggested on ESPN that the team would be better off with Brett Favre also several sideline problems with Mcnabb and even Andy Reid and at one point Todd Haley.

T.O is an attention seeker or at the very least has a * loose somewhere, he puts himself before the team, your darn right it destroys a locker room if your #1 wideout or #2 then in San Fran questions your starting quarterbacks sexuality, standing on the Dallas Cowboys star (a minor issue but still he makes things all about him), refusing to report to the Ravens because he wanted to play at Philly. Then when getting to Philly he suggested on ESPN that the team would be better off with Brett Favre also several sideline problems with Mcnabb and even Andy Reid and at one point Todd Haley.

If that's the case you have weak leadership, a weak coaching staff and a weak FO

Celebrating? We are bringing up celebrating now? (Against a team that turned around and signed him no less). Shows you how much offense they took.

Refusing to play for a team he didn't want to play for? In the NFL where each play can be your last. Really?

Saying your team would be better off with possibly the best QB of the decade? That tanks a team? Again if that's all it takes then you have a weak team, with pathetic leadership. I wouldn't want to be led by a QB who puked his guts up on the field in the SB either. And now it's come to light that McNabb was infact a massive crybaby and an unjustifiably entitled QB who believed he was worth more than anyone else believed.

Time and again you hear respected NFL players repeatedly talk about "coming into work and doing your job" as being the utmost important thing a player can do. TO has done that in spades.

So many people come off as whiners talking about TO. He's a cancer, he's all about himself, I don't like his antics. Wahh. The guy comes in and does his job like few other players in the history of the NFL have ever done. You take this false media driven idea and run with it. It's ridiculous. He's literally the exact opposite of Tebow. The media finds a personality and just runs and runs and runs with it cramming it down your throat until people begin to swallow it and take it as gospel.

If that's the case you have weak leadership, a weak coaching staff and a weak FO

Celebrating? We are bringing up celebrating now? (Against a team that turned around and signed him no less). Shows you how much offense they took.

Refusing to play for a team he didn't want to play for? In the NFL where each play can be your last. Really?

Saying your team would be better off with possibly the best QB of the decade? That tanks a team? Again if that's all it takes then you have a weak team, with pathetic leadership. I wouldn't want to be led by a QB who puked his guts up on the field in the SB either. And now it's come to light that McNabb was infact a massive crybaby and an unjustifiably entitled QB who believed he was worth more than anyone else believed.

Time and again you hear respected NFL players repeatedly talk about "coming into work and doing your job" as being the utmost important thing a player can do. TO has done that in spades.

So many people come off as whiners talking about TO. He's a cancer, he's all about himself, I don't like his antics. Wahh. The guy comes in and does his job like few other players in the history of the NFL have ever done. You take this false media driven idea and run with it. It's ridiculous. He's literally the exact opposite of Tebow. The media finds a personality and just runs and runs and runs with it cramming it down your throat until people begin to swallow it and take it as gospel.

Lol well i didnt need the media to shove it down my throat until I swallowed it as gospel. I've known TO was a team obliterator almost for a decade now. It's just who the guys is. He cares only about himself and always has. he doesn't care about being a good teammate. He doesn't care about being a good person. The guy has no character and he'll probably end up causing the seahawks to obliterate too within a year or two.

Let's look at his career:

Very high point and having a great time with teh 49ers

then, he went to the Eagles where he had another great stint

Went to the Cowboys where he was also very solid but annoying

Then to the Bills, where he was useless

Then a big distraction to the Bengals

Hit what seemed to be rock bottom with the AFL Allen Wranglers

But rock bottom came when he was signed to backup for the Seahawks.

What a life...

As much as I enjoyed your speech we will just see what happens in Seattle, he has been a cancer to to a couple locker rooms now, why do you think everyone has gotten rid of him despite his talents including when he was with the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League he refused to travel to Washington State and Nebraska for road football games and also no showed at a charity function at a local hospital at some point you have to say its not the teams or media,, seriously who really cares about the indoor football league outside of very few and that includes media, they dont even follow them even when T.O. went there outside of reporting he was there, sure did they cover him alot over the years but thats because he loved the attention and did a ton to get it both on and off the football field, It wasnt the media who made T.O. into a spectacle it was T.O. himself, the media was all over it sure but it was not the medias doing

Lol well i didnt need the media to shove it down my throat until I swallowed it as gospel. I've known TO was a team obliterator almost for a decade now. It's just who the guys is. He cares only about himself and always has. he doesn't care about being a good teammate. He doesn't care about being a good person. The guy has no character and he'll probably end up causing the seahawks to obliterate too within a year or two.

Again. Please explain to me obliteration of a team. The 49ers, eagles, cowboys. All ceased to exist after he left?! They have ever been the same since to departure of Owens? All former teammates are still in therapy after spending time with him?

Again. Please explain to me obliteration of a team. The 49ers, eagles, cowboys. All ceased to exist after he left?! They have ever been the same since to departure of Owens? All former teammates are still in therapy after spending time with him?

Its a Skip Bayless line. Need I say more?

T.O.? Is that you? Didn't recognize you as a Colts fan.

Let's look at his career:

Very high point and having a great time with teh 49ers

then, he went to the Eagles where he had another great stint

Went to the Cowboys where he was also very solid but annoying

Then to the Bills, where he was useless

Then a big distraction to the Bengals

Hit what seemed to be rock bottom with the AFL Allen Wranglers

But rock bottom came when he was signed to backup for the Seahawks.

What a life...

He was decent in Buffalo, I wouldn't say he was useless. And I don't recall him being a big distraction to the Bengals. If anything, he was their best WR

Its really odd.

But, I have found myself this offseason liking the potential of the Seahawks. They had an underrated D last year and beat a few good teams.

They can run the football.

They are tough to beat at home.

And now they have Matt "I just throw TDs" Flynn. I love me some Matt Flynn. :thmup::applause:

Go Seahawks!!!!!!!!

And now T.O and Moss in one division? :clap: :clap: :clap:

I like TO as well and think he has gotten a bad rep - I blame that on the media looking to create stories. I hope he does well, but not sure they have the team for it....

Not sure the Seahawks have the team for it but the media creates his stories? Im kinda confused by that one

Not sure the Seahawks have the team for it but the media creates his stories? Im kinda confused by that one

If it wasnt for the media - TO wouldn't have the rap he has!

Another prime example - if it wasnt for the media, the Jets Brass wouldnt be suprised at the media coverage of Tebow....

The media has a whole lot of collective power when it comes to shaping how things work out these days!

Ah I see, so it was the medias fault that he refused to travel with his former IFL team to two away games, It was the medias fault he publcly said he would rather have Brett Favre as his Quarterback rather then Donovan Mcnabb (Not faulting his opinion on that but you DONT say it publicly WHILE WITH THE EAGLES), It was the medias fault he questioned his Quarterbacks sexuality publicly, While I know the media loves stories thats not even debatable, The media didn't create the locker room problem that is T.O. or what about his problems with Tony Romo? The guy has been a problem in the locker room everywhere he went except Cincy

I still dont get this signing. They have a good #1 WR in Rice and a servicable #2 in Edwards, why not bring in a roster cut from a WR heavy team instead of a WR who has not played in over a yr and is coming back from MAJOR knee surgery?

I still dont get this signing. They have a good #1 WR in Rice and a servicable #2 in Edwards, why not bring in a roster cut from a WR heavy team instead of a WR who has not played in over a yr and is coming back from MAJOR knee surgery?

Because of his ability that he used to have

When they worked him out, they saw he still had all his freakish ability and still had great speed. Rice has been an injury bust since they got him, and edwards was laughed at when he tried out for miami. TO is already the best receiver on the team.

When they worked him out, they saw he still had all his freakish ability and still had great speed. Rice has been an injury bust since they got him, and edwards was laughed at when he tried out for miami. TO is already the best receiver on the team.

Not saying that I would have signed him, just explaining why Seattle did.

Ah I see, so it was the medias fault that he refused to travel with his former IFL team to two away games, It was the medias fault he publcly said he would rather have Brett Favre as his Quarterback rather then Donovan Mcnabb (Not faulting his opinion on that but you DONT say it publicly WHILE WITH THE EAGLES), It was the medias fault he questioned his Quarterbacks sexuality publicly, While I know the media loves stories thats not even debatable, The media didn't create the locker room problem that is T.O. or what about his problems with Tony Romo? The guy has been a problem in the locker room everywhere he went except Cincy

It was in his contract to not attend away games....

Questioned McNabb and Garcia. And that made him a "horrible" locker room guy. I'm still waiting for the evidence that, that "rips the locker room apart".

You work at a company with 60+ people. You say something about 1 of those people. Does that put your company in shambles?

It was in his contract to not attend away games....

Questioned McNabb and Garcia. And that made him a "horrible" locker room guy. I'm still waiting for the evidence that, that "rips the locker room apart".

You work at a company with 60+ people. You say something about 1 of those people. Does that put your company in shambles?

"company in shambles? No but it does create unecessary drama where it isn't needed or shouldn't be, I wont continue to debate about because you obviously dont agree with multple reports by media about his antics