Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

World's greatest dumbbell warm-up

mark5362

im gonna venture a guess that those are 50 lbs each..

and come on Andrew you gotta get parallel on those squat presses!

If that's 50lbs each, then that's insane considering the number of reps and exercises, especially those lateral raises @ 1:03 at the end. I have trouble even bench pressing 60lb dumbbells each (8 reps x set), let alone lateral raising 50lbs!

Considering Andrew Luck's frame, I'd say it's more like 35lbs max. Like the poster earlier said, it doesn't take much weight for those exercises considering its high rep range.

If that's 50lbs each, then that's insane considering the number of reps and exercises, especially those lateral raises @ 1:03 at the end. I have trouble even bench pressing 60lb dumbbells each (8 reps x set), let alone lateral raising 50lbs!

Considering Andrew Luck's frame, I'd say it's more like 35lbs max. Like the poster earlier said, it doesn't take much weight for those exercises considering its high rep range.

Yeah I thought about it a bit and you're probably right. Especially since he's hammer curling those things... 50 would be a lot

I really hope you're just kidding when saying that

You're new - you'll soon learn not to take anything I say seriously :) Don't worry, I'm a self confessed Luck fanboy. It's true though, his form did slip a little ;)

• 3 weeks later...