Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is there anyone we should pick up in free agency still?

colts1993

I just looked at the list, dont really want to pick up anyone, Ronnie Brown would be nice but hes already 30 and who knows how much he would want, I thought about him, and even named him earlier but upon thinking about it, Id like to see what our run game can do this year, we should save the money for next years draft and free agency

I still say Aubrayo Franklin would make for a good signing.....although the NT position looks to be shaping up for us on paper.

I mean am I right? At least he's been a quality starter in a 3-4 system. I liked the McKinney signing, but the fact remains, he hasn't exactly tore up the league.

I think we should just play the year out, not many of us expect to be contending for the division this year much less a playoff spot, we will probably at the very least get a top 5 pick in the draft, if we can use that wisely rebuilding the defense more while getting a Guard and running back while spending some wisely in free agency then next year at least on paper we should be able to get back to winning....assuming our draft picks work out this year and were not back to square 1

Nope, let the players we have gel and evaluate our talent. I think we should go for an opportunity if it arises though. But let's ask this question next year when we have the money and know exactly what we need the most.