Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts at Titans postgame reaction

GoColts8818

10 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Sad but this will be his last year. He might just decide to retire instead of going to a different team. Good news is Ballard has us set up well for his departure.

How do you figure? He will play next week and be 100%, why rush him back against a crap team like Tennessee chuckling homer simpson GIF

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How do you figure? He will play next week and be 100%, why rush him back against a crap team like Tennessee chuckling homer simpson GIF

The Colts narrowly beat, as u call them, a crap team. So what does that make the Colts? Semi crappy???

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No Taylor, if he plays we win by 10. 

Oh, trust me they should beat the Dolphins as they are a mess. U look at the Colts 1st 7 opponents and they are very bad and sad they are only 3-3 and gutted out some tough wins.

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We are missing big plays without AR. These sink and dunk offenses are very limited.

I’d rather have the consistent 3rd down conversions. Besides that if we would have had a healthy Taylor that would have helped quite a bit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Oh, trust me they should beat the Dolphins as they are a mess. U look at the Colts 1st 7 opponents and they are very bad and sad they are only 3-3 and gutted out some tough wins.

Texans are very good and the Steelers are good, we have played 2 tough teams and went 1-1 in those. 2-2 against the others. Actually the Bears are above average, they are 4-2 and we beat them because of Taylor.

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Dolphins are really bad right now.  I think their best pass rusher is done too.

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We are missing big plays without AR. These sink and dunk offenses are very limited.

An offense that only has big plays but can't sustain drives is more limited.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah if we don't win that one, something is wrong. lol

Its a win.  But the Dolphins are playing really badly. They were average this year with Tua, and look anemic with the backup.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

Womack is the vet corner we have needed,praying he stays healthy. David Long should be helping soon as well.

He was drafted only two seasons ago so not a vet but he's been good so far.

3 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

He was drafted only two seasons ago so not a vet but he's been good so far.

Year 3, yes he is young but has played. Has a long future with us. Makes up for the Eric Johnson miss who was picked 13 slots before him.

I remember a Dolphins team a couple years ago we all thought was bad. A team that had a backup at QB who came into Lucas Oil and beat us. As long as they have Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle and a few others we can't play around with them like we got it.

I'm not sure we win this Titans game with AR bc we had backups at RB. That would have forced him to keep throwing against a very good pass defense. It may have ended up looking like the Green Bay game.

7 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Levis is trash. Always have thought that about him. 

I really never seen why people were so high on him. It was mainly the people that wanted him instead of AR IMO. Levis can't read defense's that well and he throws the dumbest INT's, he really can't run either. At least AR can run and has a stronger arm.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Texans are very good and the Steelers are good, we have played 2 tough teams and went 1-1 in those. 2-2 against the others. Actually the Bears are above average, they are 4-2 and we beat them because of Taylor.

Texans are good and if the talent is a good as people say, under Ballard. Then this team should be 5 and 1.

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

Two different thoughts.  Saying that Flacco is a better QB right now and gives us a better chance to win right now is not the same thing as wanting AR to start for development reasons.  Both can be the correct position.

You can also see that people who say they want AR to start because he gives us the best chance of winning are just trolling those who say Flacco gives us the better chance. 

Sure, but the poster I quoted has numerous times said we should play Flacco over AR and that’s ultimately what I responded to. 

48 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nobody is trolling, it's a marathon not a sprint. We brought Joe in to win us a big game or 2 if AR wasn't 100%, Joe did today. Shane gambled and kept AR out this week and Taylor in the hopes we could win today, so celebrate the win. AR and Taylor both will be next week 100% :thmup:The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)- smart move move by Shane. Flacco wasn't losing to Will Levis and even a novice fan would know that.

And Flacco did fine. Not the issue. Keep up if you want to butt in. 

The people I’ve responded to here still want to keep playing Flacco even if AR is healthy and there’s no win in that for the Colts. Like you said, it’s marathon not a sprint, so why aim for another mediocre season with Flacco instead of aiming for getting our young QB developed into (hopefully) a franchise QB sooner than later? 

12 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Sure, but the poster I quoted has numerous times said we should play Flacco over AR and that’s ultimately what I responded to. 

That's probably because he wants the Colts to be in the best position to win each game they possibly can, and you want AR to develop as quickly as he can.  Those are likely conflicting goals given that Flacco's QBR in 3 games is 71 and ARs is 50.

1 minute ago, Orioles22 said:

I'd like to see Steichen rotate Richardson in for a few series the next few games. It could be a nightmare for defenses to have to prepare and stop both of them.

That is what I thought about earlier ..   put richardson in on early downs and then go with flacco .   let richardson run and throw deep and put flacco in on the money downs

51 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

AR completed 9 passes week 1 and 3 ints week 2.  Joe is the better qb right now.   AR needs the work,  but acting like AR is better than Joe is either his mom or doesn't know football

We only scored 2 TD today. How does that make Flacco this great QB? Flacco threw 3 interceptions today but 2 penalties saved him.