Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans predictions (merged)

Smonroe

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Baltimore will win the SB, remember I said so. Lamar has his final tough piece now. It will be them and KC again but this time, King Henry will control the game and keep Mahomes off the field. 

Seeing someone at 250 pounds out run everyone is a scary sight. It all depends on if the Chiefs limit the Ravens offense again

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They are headed for a collision course. KC got them already but revenge is coming. Henry is a top 10 RB of all-time IMO.

Henry is still surprisingly fast for a man his size.  I saw him outrun the entire Bills defense one game

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ADnum1 said:

Henry is still surprisingly fast for a man his size.  I saw him outrun the entire Bills defense one game

He has Emmitt toughness, Campbell power, and Dickerson speed. Tennessee had so many opportunities to win a SB from 2019-2021 but then I give you this guy Celebrate Ryan Tannehill GIF by Tennessee Titans-he found a way to blow it with a great RB, good WR's, good defense, good coaching.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Superman said:

Sorry 2006, this is ignorant nonsense.

A high ankle sprain, even if it's not severe, is traditionally a multi-week injury. Taylor being out two weeks is typical for this kind of injury. 

I often wonder if it is the coaches that keep these players off the field, rather than the players not wanting to play because Taylor did want to go back in during the Pitt game. He was in Shane's ear and even JMV said Taylor wanted to go back in.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Steichen was in a really good mood with the press earlier. The ending was hillarious. Hopefully that is a good omen for Sunday.

Let's hope because I am treating this like it's a playoff game. This is huge must win period. 3-3 is manageable, we can't go 0-3 in the division and start 2-4. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Let's hope because I am treating this like it's a playoff game. This is huge must win period. 3-3 is manageable, we can't go 0-3 in the division and start 2-4. 

I was listening to the locked on colts podcast and it was the cross over special with locked on titans. The Titans guy said he doesn’t think that titans defense has been tested. Kevin Bowen I think said this colts offense will probably be the best offense Titans have playoff against this year.

Wil be interesting if Levis can get ball down field with his injury . If he has to throw shorter routes he prone to turnovers.

Colts  need to be 4-3 going into this tough stretch.

its Friday and Taylor is out, Sermon is banged up and Evan Hull has been elevated. We may have Paye and Moore back as well

Looking at how bad Tennessee is and how porous our defense is it just may come to home field advantage 

I "feel" like our defensive front will show up and play like they should $$$ having Moore back could stabilize our DB's Our linebacker play has been abysmal with horrible tackling and soft zone play. I hope AR can find Pierce early and Sermon,Goodson and Hull can find yards

I think the Colts will win 24-13

28 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Colts defense is doubtful for Sunday’s game 😂

🤣

• Like 1

Report: Anthony Richardson on track to return Sunday

Barring a setback, Colts quarterback Anthony Richardson is expected to returnto the lineup Sunday, Stephen Holder of ESPN reports.

Richardson practiced all three days this week, putting him on track to get back under center.

Coach Shane Steichen said Richardson “had huge strides this week, for sure.”

Richardson took the majority of the first-team reps this week after Joe Flacco did the same last week before starting in place of Richardson, who injured his oblique against the Steelers on Sept. 29.

22 hours ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Report: Anthony Richardson on track to return Sunday

Barring a setback, Colts quarterback Anthony Richardson is expected to returnto the lineup Sunday, Stephen Holder of ESPN reports.

Richardson practiced all three days this week, putting him on track to get back under center.

Coach Shane Steichen said Richardson “had huge strides this week, for sure.”

Richardson took the majority of the first-team reps this week after Joe Flacco did the same last week before starting in place of Richardson, who injured his oblique against the Steelers on Sept. 29.

Okay, time to place your bet.

I guess he is done before 5 minutes left in the 3rd. Gotta play his game ya know 😜.

On 10/6/2024 at 10:42 PM, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Question will be if it Levis or Rudolph. If it’s Levis is his shoulder still injured. 

It really won't matter who it is. Catlin Clark would make this defense look stupid. I'm sorry Miss Clark. No disrespect intended.

2 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Okay, time to place your bet.

I guess he is done before 5 minutes left in the 3rd. Gotta play his game ya know 😜.

I gots to be real. He won't make it to the 2nd quarter. He will have one long completion that pierce runs down for a TD.

"He is showing some improvement"

Just now, ImissPeyton18 said:

I gots to be real. He won't make it to the 2nd quarter. He will have one long completion that pierce runs down for a TD.

"He is showing some improvement"

I don't understand posters like you,  and there are many.   Fans are supposed to support their teams.   Be positive and have hope.  What do you gain from being negative?  Do you root for the Colts to suck on GameDay?  Do you hope for injuries that you predicted?  My God.   I get being frustrated,  but being nothing but negative doesn't make sense to me.   If I didn't enjoy watching,  win or lose,  I would stop watching.   I've been a fan since the Mayflower trucks rolled into town.   I've seen much worse than we are seeing now.  Are your lives that miserable that you can't possibly find any enjoyment watching a young team get better.   What is your agenda predicting an injury to the QB?   He is a kid.   Why be so negative...  always.   And it certainly isn't just you.   There are quite a few " I told you so" posters here.    I don't get it.   But carry on

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Even if they make it back the chances are higher that they reinjure themselves so soon off previous injury. But I sure hope that it doesn’t happen. Colts can win with Flacco, but he does need good receivers to throw that pigskin 🏈 to. 

lack of depth in the backfield is the bigger problem with JT still sidelined.  But hoping the colts get the win.

Prediction time. I am now 3-2 on the year with last weeks gimme in Jacksonville. I do have a question, why does our defense always provide zero resistance after a great play by the offense to tie or take the lead late in a game? This crap even constantly happened back when Bert jones was the quarterback, it's been going on for 50 years now! OK, onto todays game. Tennessee really isn't that good, all those high price free agents and trades they brought in haven't really seemed to help(anybody listening?) This game could go either way, let's tighten up the defense and win today. Colts win! Go Colts!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Two_pound said:

Tennessee really isn't that good, all those high price free agents and trades they brought in haven't really seemed to help(anybody listening?)

No. They aren’t listening. They never listen. They’re too busy squeaking to listen.

They (ya’all know to whom we’re referring) genuinely believe that Chris Ballard is stupid and/or he hates the Colts because he didn’t pay whatever amount the sports agent for whatever free-agent says it will take to bring the Best-Player-Ever™ to Indy even if that player’s previous team let them walk for a reason. 

It’s all so tiresome.