Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

High ankle sprain for Buckner

Restinpeacesweetchloe

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Gus praised Bryan so much today it was disgusting. He goes he can play anywhere. I laughed because he can’t.

Lol Bryan is not very good. He wouldn’t make half the NFL rosters. 

this team is so odd & weird. The coaches act like everything is no big deal & have no urgency (at least in front of fans & media). 

Bryan was destroyed every play last year 

Davis about to become the starter until then. Don’t suggest Lewis or Dayo. We tried that and they’re too light to play in the middle. Lewis prime example and once we played him at DE against Dallas for the first time he had 3 sacks that game and we shut them out.  Don’t even say “they can play on 3rd downs” No they can’t because we suck on anything 3rd and 10+ yards. Just gotta rotate and roll with what we have. It’s going to be rough 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Davis about to become the starter until then. Don’t suggest Lewis or Dayo. We tried that and they’re too light to play in the middle. Lewis prime example and once we played him at DE against Dallas for the first time he had 3 sacks that game and we shut them out.  Don’t even say “they can play on 3rd downs” No they can’t because we suck on anything 3rd and 10+ yards. Just gotta rotate and roll with what we have. It’s going to be rough 

Dayo is around the same size as Buckner. 

2 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

This it will be Davis, he is at least huge and should be able to defend the run. Then Dayo or Lewis or both in obvious passing downs. 

Only passing downs, but it won’t matter. Defense will always give up a huge play on a 3rd and 10+ play unfortunately. Doesn’t matter who’s out there. Only way is if we get some sort of Angels in the out field type of help 🤣

22 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Gus praised Bryan so much today it was disgusting. He goes he can play anywhere. I laughed because he can’t.

He also said that maybe our defense was “getting a little too cute” today. 

How in the # is that bland nonsense he plays cute in any way? 

Blank Stare No Words GIF by Tyler, the Creator

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

He also said that maybe our defense was “getting a little too cute” today. 

How in the # is that bland nonsense he plays cute in any way? 

Blank Stare No Words GIF by Tyler, the Creator

I think they were clearly trying some new things these first two games. Because that was just not normal for the rush defense. I don’t expect that to be the case this week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The coordinator praises one of his players and you find that disgusting.   

What a coincidence, I find your view of that disgusting and laughable.  How sad.