Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Belichick admits to "bending the rules"

jvan1973

I've been convinced for years that in the playoffs in 2003 and 2004, they knew our plays and what we would be running. I mean, it's just my opinion. How'd they do that? I'm not sure, but I heard that Manning and the team were very secretive in the locker room after that. As far as we know, they had recorders in the Colt's locker room at Gillett Stadium, and I wouldn't hold it past them. They've been caught cheating many times. But we will perhaps never know for sure. 

21 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

I've been convinced for years that in the playoffs in 2003 and 2004, they knew our plays and what we would be running. I mean, it's just my opinion. How'd they do that? I'm not sure, but I heard that Manning and the team were very secretive in the locker room after that. As far as we know, they had recorders in the Colt's locker room at Gillett Stadium, and I wouldn't hold it past them. They've been caught cheating many times. But we will perhaps never know for sure. 

Maybe it was Conner Stallions!??? Maybe him and Tom Brady always working together being both Michigan turds!? 

Is it too late for them to still vacate wins/SBs? 🤔 

13 hours ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

sproles destroyed that defense. Never did play well against them and it’s a good thing the patriots beat them in 06

During the heart of "Spygate" - the Chargers were 14-2 and the AFC's #1 seed that year and the Patriots came to Qualcomm stadium and won by 3, then ran to midfield and danced on the logo.