Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone want to Join a Colts fan Yahoo Fantasy Football league?

6 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

@Yoshinator Don't know if you are on Yahoo or not, but since you do Fantasy, why not jump in with us?

I'm not a yahoo fan at all. The turnoff for me is the max acquisitions per season. I would runout within 6-8 weeks. I'm a waiver wire hound. You guys have fun. I appreciate the shoutout though.

• Like 1

I'll also tag our Usual Suspects from our annual NFL Draft.

Remember folks, there are only 8 more spots in this 12 man league!

So if you want to get a spot, be sure to get in before the league is full.

@RNGDShobby@NFLfan@ColtsGermany@stitches@Defjamz26@chad72@coltsfanej@Archer@SaturdayAllDay@Indyfan4life@EasyE@CR91@jvan1973@ADnum1@RollerColt@TomDiggs@Solid84@csmopar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

@RNGDShobby@NFLfan@ColtsGermany@stitches@Defjamz26@chad72@coltsfanej@Archer@SaturdayAllDay@Indyfan4life@EasyE@CR91@jvan1973@ADnum1@RollerColt@TomDiggs@Solid84@csmopar

Thanks for asking, but I'll pass. 👍 

I'm already in 6 leagues this yr, acting as the commissioner as one. Add in my coaching schedule this season and I probably won't be able to give this league the time it deserves. If you guys absolutely need one more guy to make the league work then I might be able to fill in. 

4 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

Oh heck why not. Got the link?

6 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

Thanks. I can't do it this year, but I appreciate the invitation. I may join a Survival Pool but Fantasy Football requires a lot of work.

Good Luck!

On 8/16/2024 at 8:37 PM, Yoshinator said:

I'm not a yahoo fan at all. The turnoff for me is the max acquisitions per season. I would runout within 6-8 weeks. I'm a waiver wire hound. You guys have fun. I appreciate the shoutout though.

I've only played in Yahoo leagues (until once last year with this forum members) and have been playing for 5 years now, I'm a waiver wire hound too and I constantly replenish the bottom half of the roster, and make double the number of waiver pickups than the average waiver wire user in any league, But... I've never hit any limit for waiver wire on Yahoo leagues in these years, either weekly limit or over the course of the season.

Not sure what you're referring to... Maybe, Yahoo had such limits before I started playing?

Probable cause is Yahoo gives option for the commish to set a limit (I think) and you had a bad experience. I guess it depends on what the commish wants to do with league settings...

You could just pose that question to @Myles if that'd be the case and I don't see any issues with Yahoo leagues unless the league commish wants to restrict.

Last year, we both were part of this forum ESPN fantasy football league, and I was very limited with limited number of roster (bench) spots and IR spots (couldn't have more than 1 injured player on the roster without wasting a roster spot, which in turn limits the ability to pickup in waiver wire)... But again, I believe that was due to how the commish wants to run the league.

I think it has more to do with commish than whether it is Yahoo or ESPN or some other provider....

11 hours ago, ColtsGermany said:

Oh yeah! I'm in!💯 

As I'm used to only play on the official NFL FF site, are there any major diffrences in rules I need to know?

Pretty basic.    I can see who you are, but to be honest, I'm not sure who the other folks are.   i need 1 more person for an even 8.