Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Superbowl game

Myles

Im glad to see TK getting this attention because i never liked him anyway lol.  He's really arrogant and annoying and the media has been bombarding us with him lately.  

I dont think Andy Reid will see the shove as that big of a deal though.

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

To me shoving is putting your hands on someone and extending your arms to push them away. Kelce didn’t do that. He grabbed Reid’s arm and stepped into him to get close. Reid lost his balance. 

Not saying it isn’t a little too aggressive, but that didn’t read as a guy wanting to shove his elderly coach to me. 

Yeah Kelce wasn’t going into shove him.  If he had been Reid would have gone down.  He caught Reid off guard which is why he stumbled.  It was one of those things where you are angry and trying to keep it in check but it just bubbles over for a moment and he put his hands on Reid.  That’s why to me is a sign of a larger problem KC had in the first half.  They are letting their emotions get the better of them.  They need to get that in check across the board.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

If Kelce shoved my dad like that, I would have a problem with that.

It wasn't your dad. It was his second dad.   He loves Andy Reid.   I'm guessing you've never been in a man's locker room.   Much worse things happen

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

If I walked up to you and into you, would you have a problem with it? If it was your father/son that I did that to?

But those situations are nothing alike man, come on?

This is not some random stranger walking up to Reid. It’s a frustrated star player who wanted to let his opinion known to his coach and the coach was caught off guard. 

Again, I’m not saying it wasn’t a little too aggressive and the teammate was right to pull him away. But people are acting like he assaulted Reid. I very much disagree with that. I’m sure Reid (and Kelce) will be asked about it after the game and I trust Reid to deal with it accordingly and in the right way.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Yeah Kelce wasn’t going into shove him.  If he had been Reid would have gone down.  He caught Reid off guard which is why he stumbled.  It was one of those things where you are angry and trying to keep it in check but it just bubbles over for a moment and he put his hands on Reid.  That’s why to me is a sign of a larger problem KC had in the first half.  They are letting their emotions get the better of them.  They need to get that in check across the board.

Exactly this. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

But those situations are nothing alike man, come on?

This is not some random stranger walking up to Reid. It’s a frustrated star player who wanted to let his opinion known to his coach and the coach was caught off guard. 

Again, I’m not saying it wasn’t a little too aggressive and the teammate was right to pull him away. But people are acting like he assaulted Reid. I very much disagree with that. I’m sure Reid (and Kelce) will be asked about it after the game and I trust Reid to deal with it accordingly and in the right way.

The two situations are analogous. Both indicate a level of aggression. You don’t act aggressively towards the elderly or your coach. 

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

.   I'm guessing you've never been in a man's locker room.   Much worse things happen

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Did you play sports in high school?

Why does that matter?

Also, you wrote Kelce loves Reid. So do some people involved in domestic disputes. Does that make it okay to shove someone? Would you ask someone, "Have you ever been in a relationship?"

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

I did and I never would have done that. You put your hands on a coach you were gone.

Lmao.  If you can't see he put his hands on him to get his attention,  and absolutely not aggressive  you never competed in anything

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Why does that matter?

Also, you wrote Kelce loves Reid. So do some people involved in domestic disputes. Does that make it okay to shove someone? Would you ask someone, "Have you ever been in a relationship?"

You would have to be there.   There is no issue with Reid and kelce I guarantee you that.  

• Like 1

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Lmao.  If you can't see he put his hands on him to get his attention,  and absolutely not aggressive  you never competed in anything

I disagree with part of this.  I agree it was trying to get Reid’s attention and not a shove but it was aggressive.  Like I said before I thunk Kelce was trying to keep his cool and boiled over for a second which happens which is the point you are trying to make but it’s also been a common problem in the first half for KC they as a group are letting their emotions boil over.  They need to get that in check across the board.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

I disagree with part of this.  I agree it was trying to get Reid’s attention and not a shove but it was aggressive.  Like I said before I thunk Kelce was trying to keep his cool and boiled over for a second which happens which is the point you are trying to make but it’s also been a common problem in the first half for KC they as a group are letting their emotions boil over.  They need to get that in check across the board.

Um have you spent any time in a men’s locker room? We’re gonna need to see credentials as apparently this is the only way you’re allowed to have an opinion.

Just now, BlackTiger said:

Not the most memorable half time show.

That was pretty weak.

The only two Super Bowls halftime shows of recent memory that stands out to me are Katy Perry (left shark) and Lady Gaga.  I am wondering how much longer until they have Taylor do it to be honest.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

The only two Super Bowls halftime shows of recent memory that stands out to me are Katy Perry (left shark) and Lady Gaga.  I am wondering how much longer until they have Taylor do it to be honest.

Once she’s on her down swing.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

That will happen unfortunately and I’m not looking forward to it.

Cmon San Fran! Time to finish off the chiefs. Force a 3 and out to start this second half and go score a TD!

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I loved the one that Prince performed in. That was the best!

• Like 2

KC has to put the ball in Mahomes hands more and trust he can make some magic on those off script plays

If SF takes care of the ball and continues to control the LOS, they are in good shape