Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Superbowl game

Myles

1 minute ago, IndyEV said:

The only good thing about this game is now maybe the national media will start calling Mahomes the Goat instead of that * TB12!

Ugh but Kermit is just as bad. Well his wife is, he’s alright. But the Kelce and Swift business partnership being plastered everywhere is gonna be awful

1 minute ago, IndyEV said:

I mean…we beat the SB champs thanks to Jones!👍

1 minute ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

we need a colt to date a big name diva

We had Kendra Wilkinson at one point, but that didnt work Out well!😣

• Like 1

Kyle Shanahan is the first coach to lose 3 SBs up 10 points or more, twice as a head coach and once as an OC of Falcons.

I don’t think the 49ers could have played better, to be honest.

Now, all Brady sycophants are in tears and I love it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

People may not like them but that was KC being special.

They showed great resilience and winners mentality. They had no business being in this game after that first half and somehow they hang around and finally took it.

If we want to compete at that level we need a player of that breed of special and we need a defense that is not shy about mixing it up. I hope Gus and Ballard are taking notes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

If you don’t trust your QB then you don’t have the right one.

You throwing the ball against 2 all pro DBs? Niners kept losing that matchup, that’s how the Ravens and the Bills lost 

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Kyle Shanahan is the first coach to lose 3 SBs up 10 points or more, twice as a head coach and once as an OC of Falcons.

I don’t think the 49ers could have played better, to be honest.

Now, all Brady sycophants are in tears and I love it

Kyle Shanahan didn’t lose this game.  Theres no shame losing to Pat Mahomes and Andy Reid.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ArmchairQB said:

I think it’s hard to argue that Niners didn’t give this game away.  

Perhaps.   That’s your perspective.   But it’s certainly not mine.   

Im happy to blame Shanahan when he was the OC of Atlanta in the SB where they blew the lead against New England and lost in overtime.   I think that’s entirely on him.   The other two I’m much less critical of.  

8 minutes ago, stitches said:

They showed great resilience and winners mentality. They had no business being in this game after that first half and somehow they hang around and finally took it.

If we want to compete at that level we need a player of that breed of special and we need a defense that is not shy about mixing it up. I hope Gus and Ballard are taking notes.

Ballard has shown beyond a doubt that he knows how to build a chumpionship roster, and Gus is waiting and waiting and Yada Yada Yada to learn how to mix it up. This is in my notes anyway.

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Perhaps.   That’s your perspective.   But it’s certainly not mine.   

Im happy to blame Shanahan when he was the OC of Atlanta in the SB where they blew the lead against New England and lost in overtime.   I think that’s entirely on him.   The other two I’m much less critical of.  

I said Niners not Shanahan although as the coach he will get primary blame.  But he did make some bad calls down the stretch. 

5 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Ballard has shown beyond a doubt that he knows how to build a chumpionship roster, and Gus is waiting and waiting and Yada Yada Yada to learn how to mix it up. This is in my notes anyway.

the only championship roster I’ve seen lately is the one that drafted Pat Mahomes…

4 minutes ago, ArmchairQB said:

I said Niners not Shanahan although as the coach he will get primary blame.  But he did make some bad calls down the stretch. 

It’s hard to be perfect as a play caller, sometimes the better players execute better. Niners D had a chance too and Mahomes drove them down with 8/8 passing.

Just now, chad72 said:

It’s hard to be perfect as a play caller, sometimes the better players execute better. Niners D had a chance too and Mahomes drove them down with 8/8 passing.

Ice. In. The. Veins. 

I really thought he was going to do it end of regulation. When they settled for the fieldgoal in overtime, I said “uh oh.” 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Old Man and the COLTS said:

Maybe San Fran is just good enough to be second We had Brady and the Pats 9ers  at least get to the big game and face their nemesis KC

Congrats to ur KC team 

I bleed blue, but I sure do like the Chiefs! If the Colts can't win it (and who knows if they ever will again in my life time), the Chiefs can win it every year in the Mahomes and Reid era. 

28 minutes ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

winner was decided before the game

Can't take this seriously. 

• Like 2