Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Superbowl game

Myles

6 hours ago, Myles said:

The Cowboys are also my most hated team.   I think mostly because of the coverage the media gives them and the number of fans around the country.  I root against them every week.   My second most hated team is the Ravens so I was happy to see them falter.  

I think I will be rooting for the Chiefs but it is close.  I like Brock and wouldn't mind seeing him win.  

Time to start getting some food ready.

I don't care for Jerry Jones at all, and I do get sick of the media talking about them a lot, but I don't hate them near as much as I hate the Steelers or Patriots. 

6 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

@2006Coltsbestever, can we all just show up to Brent’s tonight? Tell him to up that order to a thousand and we’ll bring cash. 

Yeah, I mean as of now, it is just going to be him, myself, and 2 other people. 1 person even backed out. I am sure someone else will show up. So far just 4 of us for sure. I am over there now, the others will roll in around game time. Everything is so damn expensive now days, seems like a person can only splurge, go big, once a month on something unless they make really good money. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah, I mean as of now, it is just going to be him, myself, and 2 other people. 1 person even backed out. I am sure someone else will show up. So far just 4 of us for sure. I am over there now, the others will roll in around game time. Everything is so damn expensive now days, seems like a person can only splurge, go big, once a month on something unless they make really good money. 

Crown is supposed to be coming out with a blackberry version      I know my wife loves the peach     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Between the Wings and other snacks, he dropped just over $100.

That sounds inexpensive. Four or five pizzas cost about $100, if not more, here. I went to get wings and they were $33 for 20 wings. 

So many people on here love wings…I’m in the minority because I think all wings are just nasty. I haven’t found a single flavor I enjoy. I’m not into spicy or hot flavors at all they lite my mouth on fire 🔥. I also don’t drink alcohol either and many people seem to like crown…my wife she said crown was her favorite when she used to drink a decade or more ago… never had even a drop of beer myself…when I was in my early 20’s I tried some wine coolers and some mikes hard lemonade….didn't do anything for me and they didn’t taste all that good either.

We usually make the lil smokies bbq wieners those are good. Then just various other junk.

• Like 3

I used to host a superbowl party every year, and 10 or 12 guys would show up. Always made chili, and homemade deer jerky.

Last one was 2007. I've only attended a couple in the last few years, and this year I am at home as well.

Beef vegetable soup for meal, popcorn and a coke later. Total party animal this year.

1 minute ago, Dunk said:

I used to host a superbowl party every year, and 10 or 12 guys would show up. Always made chili, and homemade deer jerky.

Last one was 2007. I've only attended a couple in the last few years, and this year I am at home as well.

Beef vegetable soup for meal, popcorn and a coke later. Total party animal this year.

None of that screams “party animal” to me…unless your not talking about the soda pop coke… haha 

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

That sounds inexpensive. Four or five pizzas cost about $100, if not more, here. I went to get wings and they were $33 for 20 wings. 

Brent has so many coupons for BW3's. He basically can go there and get each Wing for a dollar. Yeah 4 pizzas are about 100 dollars here.

• Like 1

Im not overly excited for this one but rooting for the Niners just because i dont want to watch the Chiefs become a 5+ ring dynasty.  I know this wont get them there but they will be back sooner or later

I actually like Andy reid and dont mind Mahomes, its their fans that make me want to see them lose.  Might sound petty but its because of their presence on Twitter and reddit.

Im going to say it too, I dont like the Kelce and Swift stuff.  Travis has always annoyed me with his arrogance and frat bro vibe.  Those two might be getting more attention the the Niners are.  Never actually listened to TS ever, but she is putting TK firmly in the spotlight constantly 

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

None of that screams “party animal” to me…unless your not talking about the soda pop coke… haha 

The first party I hosted was Bears Pats as a single guy. The amount of alcohol consumed at that one, and the next several after was epic.  As we aged,  and all married ,it slowed down quite a bit. 

I was hoping posting my boring plans and fare would give someone a laugh.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The Super Bowl is always anticlimactic. This has no energy. Maybe it’s just me. Can’t wait for this to over so we can move on to the off-season. Romo is so terrible I need to mute it. 

I’m watching but I’m ready for the offseason too.  Can’t come fast enough.