Conference Championship Weekend

chad72

Conference Championship Games  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which teams are you rooting for?

2. 2. Lions @ 49ers: Who wins?

3. 3. Chiefs @ Ravens: Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:30 PM

3 minutes ago, Myles said:

I am rooting against the Ravens.   I hate them almost as much as the Cowboys.   So far this day is going well.   I'll be rooting for the Lions but won't be too upset if Purdy gets the 49rs to the Superbowl.

I actually like both Lamar and Patrick so this is a win win for me. Happy for Lamar if he gets a ring. And if not, I hope Pat obliterates all Tommy's postseason records.

As far as NFC.. I don't care either. We're either gonna get the lions or Mr irrelevant in the Superbowl.. and both teams will be smacked by one of these teams lol

8 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Are you guys actually rooting for the ravens or just AGAINST the chiefs?

I don’t have a dog in the fight.  I live in Baltimore and I respect the heck out of Mahomes, kelce, and Andy.  So it doesn’t matter to me who wins.  

I have to admit though, Mahomes is amazing.  How did he end up with Andy, idk, but that isn’t fair lol

• Like 1

That’s game.  Two bad throws by Lamar.  The talking pundits will be coming at Lamar all week.  Wow, just wow.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

If that was chiefs they would of gotten the flag.

Ball was overthrown 

3 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Ravens cheated there big time 

Shades of Marcus Pollard for me in 2004 AFC championship games.

That’s my biggest issue with the NFL in these things. They have a lot of inconsistency with how they call defensive holding, pass interference, game to game, and honestly from one team to another. Especially with this being an increasingly pass heavy league, it does affect the outcome.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol before the glasses. Andy Reid took Donovan Mcscab and some scrubs to the NFCCG 4 straight seasons. 

Yep, he’s right up with there in the discussion of the greatest coach of all time.  He also had KC in the playoffs with Alex Smith too before the got Mahomes.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SR711 said:

Officiating has been a little one sided towards KC IMO

Agree last few drives I saw more than one call that they give KC they didn’t give Baltimore but I am more impressed with KC’s defense as a whole today.

4 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Was hoping for Lamar to finally get the monkey off his back but better luck next year.

Lamar Jackson doesn't have a monkey on his back.   He is only 27 years old.   Lots of career left.   I hope when he gets his MVP he isn't scared

4 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Was hoping for Lamar to finally get the monkey off his back but better luck next year.

• Like 1