Conference Championship Weekend

chad72

Conference Championship Games  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which teams are you rooting for?

2. 2. Lions @ 49ers: Who wins?

3. 3. Chiefs @ Ravens: Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:30 PM

29 minutes ago, #12. said:

In 20 years, I'm not sure anyone will look back on the current AFC and think it was loaded, especially compared to the 2000s or 1970s AFC.  2023 was a pretty lackluster year in the AFC, really.

They will if the chiefs keep winning superbowls. They are grinding out postseason wins like it is easy… 

it would be easy to look back at the afc and say, man those teams could have been in the superbowl but they had to go through the chiefs

• Like 1

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

I’m not rooting for any team to win multiple superbowls unless it’s the colts.  I can’t understand why anyone would.

You’re overthinking this. If we’re not in the SB why does it matter if he cheers for the Chiefs?

• Like 1

I’m not rooting for any team to win multiple superbowls unless it’s the colts.  I can’t understand why anyone would.

Yeah but I think you are confusing not being bothered by the Chiefs as meaning people are rooting for them.  I don’t mind the Chiefs and respect their greatness but I am not actively cheering for them, unless they play the Pats or them winning some how helps the Colts.  However days like today that have neither of those factors I just watch and enjoy.  I wasn’t really cheering for KC or the Ravens.  I wouldn’t have been bothered by either winning and wasn’t particularly on either teams side.  

In the Super Bowl I’ll be pulling for the Lions or 49ers but that’s just because I like those two teams.  If the Chiefs win though I won’t mind.   I don’t dislike the Chiefs.  I don’t particularly like them either but I do respect their greatness.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

You’re overthinking this. If we’re not in the SB why does it matter if he cheers for the Chiefs?

To each their own I guess. Personally I’m just not wishing for greatness/multiple super bowls on any other franchise. If the colts aren’t in it I’d like to see a team win the superbowl that’s never won it before. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Miller said:

To each their own I guess. Personally I’m just not wishing for greatness/multiple super bowls on any other franchise. If the colts aren’t in it I’d like to see a team win the superbowl that’s never won it before. 

So if it’s the 49ers and Chiefs who have both won it before who do you pull for?  Not meant as a snarky question legit curious.

I like the idea of parity in the league.