Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Preview Colts at Falcons plus injury reports

Restinpeacesweetchloe

6 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

And yet he isn’t playing is he? 

and yet the line moved another half point when it was announced he wasn’t playing. 

the speculation across the league is that the big bettors that influence the spreads have inside information on situations that would impact the game, hence the spread shifting to where they are betting. 

everyone on this forum was scratching their head why it would shift that much… until now

even without inside information, they can hammer a bet with the understanding that even Pittman plays, he’s liable to be on a major pitch count and not effective. There is no doubt that his absence would influence bettors against the colts. 

All they had to do was listen to Pittman himself who didn't remember getting hit, red flag that neuro-team was going to yank him

• Like 2

Prediction time. Back in the 80's some of you may recall bspn had a guy named Pete Axethelm who was their handicapper and gave betting advice for the days games. Every so often he had a game he called the "curse of the moto"(master of the obvious". Todays Colt game is that. We should win this game easily. BUT, I expect anything and everything that can go wrong at the worst possible times will happen and we will suffer a gut wrenching loss to a team that just lost to the Panthers last week 9-7. So instead of taking one more step towards a playoff spot we stay right in the thick of things with 8 other teams, just the way the nfl wants it! Come on Colts, prove me wrong! Go Colts!!!!!!

• Like 1

There is a really good article about Josh Downs in the Indystar. Apparently his whole family is going to be at the stadium today supporting him. Perfect time to give him lots of targets and give him a chance to ball out now that Pitt is missing.

Otherwise I want us to feed JT early. Get him in the groove early on in the game and we will be able to ride that momentum throughout all 4 quarters. JT also needs some early touches to shake off any rust he has from missing the past 3 games.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

was jared good when he last played

Above average

2 hours ago, SwedishColt said:

There is a really good article about Josh Downs in the Indystar. Apparently his whole family is going to be at the stadium today supporting him. Perfect time to give him lots of targets and give him a chance to ball out now that Pitt is missing.

Otherwise I want us to feed JT early. Get him in the groove early on in the game and we will be able to ride that momentum throughout all 4 quarters. JT also needs some early touches to shake off any rust he has from missing the past 3 games.

I think we’ll come out passing 

11 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Thanks.   Hey, you and me both!   

I always say December football is crazy!  Seriously C-R-A-Z-Y!!!   Anything can and will happen!   

Hoping for some early Christmas magic tomorrow!

You did talk me off the ledge with your logic about us not really having Pittman much last week. Go Colts

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I wonder if he would have cleared if they waited until this morning to test him.  

I’d say it’s for the best long term that he gets extra rest. Coming from someone who had one too many concussions in high school, it really sucks suffering from so many headaches. 

• Like 1