Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week 10 Colts vs Patriots in Germany, November 12, 2023, 9:30 EST

NFLfan

Colts vs Patriots  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Do you still get pumped up when the Colts play the Patriots?

• Of course! I am excited whenever the Colts face the Patriots. It is another chance to defeat the Pats.
    • No, the Pats are no longer our rivals.
    • Meh, the Patriots aren't any good.
    • Every football game involving the Colts excites me.
    • Other. (Share your thoughts in the comments )
  3. 3. Bonus Question#1 : Do you think Belichick gets fired if the Patriots lose?

4. 4. Bonus Question#2: After this game, the Colts will have a bye week. Do you believe that teams that play games outside the United States should have their bye weeks before or after the game?

• The week before the game
    • The week after the game
    • Either the week before or the week after playing outside the USA (no other time)..
    • Having a game outside the United States should have no bearing on when a team's bye week is scheduled.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2023 at 02:45 PM

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The D-line personnel remain to be seen. My concern is whether or not Gus Bradley has the capacity to orchestrate the talent we have to best advantage. I'm skeptical. I feel Bradley is too dogmatic and ideological in his philosophy to use the tools he has.   In short, he can't see what he won't see, and I don't know if anyone on the team has the ability to change that.
    • He hasn't been a pancaker since he got paid. My recollection is often iffy but wasn't it year 4 that he played with an ankle injury? And he came into the league with back issues.   I pound the table that our opponents don't give an inch to Fries when it comes to Fries knocking them back in short yardage. So absolutely our opponents can line up their strength to cover from Kelly to a L TE.  What has been shocking since his early Pancaking All-Pro seasons is him getting drive blocked so instantly and powerfully that he looks like a Joe. And occasionally big guys are around him in a flash. My first thought is he is off on the snap timing. Nelson is still executing loads of good blocks and I would put his pulls up against anyone. Yes, OK, definitely many of those are pancakes. When I was thinking of pancakes I was picturing him going mano y mano with the guy across from him and riding them for 6 yards then landing on them.  It's history. 
    • What is the percentage of runs behind Q that don't get 3rd and 4th and short.  Thanks in advance.  I'm sure you have the percentages 
    • Where did I say that Porzingis is better than Haliburton?   By the way, Porzingis’ stats are similar to Halliburton except that he averages 2 points more per game , 5 more rebounds per game, more than 1 more block per game, etc. Halliburton is a better passer… because that’s his job. But don’t dare argue that Porzingis doesn’t contribute as much.  Literally every stat proves otherwise.      
    • They should have won when Tatum was a rookie, or within the first 2-3 years as a 19-22 year old?   With no other support? Heck, Lebron didn’t win until he formed a Big Three in Miami. MJ had a fantastic team around him.     Now that the Celtics have a strong team around Tatum, they’ll be there for years.
  • Members