Who wins the MNF game this week?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the MNF game this week?

• Cowboys (Visiting)
    • Chargers (Home)
    • Games will end in a tie
    • Meh. I don't care for either team.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2023 at 12:00 AM

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

they'd have lost the challenge. refs don't like it when you second guess their spotting of the ball

MLB has their challenges decided by officials in New York, taking the decision out of the hands of the on-field Umpires - perhaps the NFL should adopt a system like that for better accuracy in getting the calls & challenges correct.

• Like 3

Just now, Dunk said:

Nicely said. It worked out for the best, even though it feels a bit dirty cheering for the Ravens.

I really don't have a problem with the Ravens. I used too in the Peyton days because they were a big rivalry vs the Ray defenses. + Their fans weren't over being butt hurt about the move. Now days none of it is ever mentioned. I like Lamar as well. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I really don't have a problem with the Ravens. I used too in the Peyton days because they were a big rivalry vs the Ray defenses. + Their fans weren't over being butt hurt about the move. Now days none of it is ever mentioned. I like Lamar as well. 

Most of the Ravens fans I’ve met around my age (35) have been pretty cool about the rivalry. After 2 super bowls and being one of the winningest franchises, I think the water is under the bridge for most of Baltimore. They’ve got a team to be super proud of honestly. 

I’ve always kind of liked Baltimore, even as a Bengals fan. Now the Browns and Steelers? 

• Like 2

Here is what I mean by poor game management:

49ers lead the Browns 17-16 with 1:55 to go in the game. The Browns are driving, inside the red zone; it is 2nd down. Why does the QB throw the ball on 2nd down in that situation??? If you score, you want to leave as little time left on the clock. They throw the ball and the clock stops. On third down, they run the ball and settle for the FG. Good call there but you leave 1:43 on the clock. Had they run the ball on 2nd down, less time would be left on the clock. The 49ers only need a FG to win.

Regardless of the outcome, the call on 2nd down was bad.

Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! Breveland Clowns win! 

8 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Cleveland won!  My BOLD prediction was correct. I should have put money on the Browns, after all.  

After the way SF was acting, I'm glad they lost. It's about time someone brought them down to earth. 

You picked it. You should have put a thousand dollars on the game (Straight up, no points). Had you, you would have won 9000 is what I am reading. They were 9-1 underdogs on 1 site. 

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

Cleveland won!  My BOLD prediction was correct. I should have put money on the Browns, after all.  

After the way SF was acting, I'm glad they lost. It's about time someone brought them down to earth. 

Lol crazy how fast things change in the NFL.

49ers we're gonna go undefeated and Brock purdy was the second coming of tom Brady.

Minshew was supposed to do better things for Indy 

And Chicago "found their offense" 

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

A lot of the older Ravens fans were Baltimore Colts fans like many of us where growing up, my neighbor is a die hard Ravens fan she loved Bert Jones my first sports hero so we have a lot of common ground

• Like 1