Who wins the MNF game this week?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the MNF game this week?

• Cowboys (Visiting)
    • Chargers (Home)
    • Games will end in a tie
    • Meh. I don't care for either team.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2023 at 12:00 AM

Week 6 is here folks. Enjoy the games.

(All times Eastern Time)

Thu Oct 12 8:15 pm Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs

Sun Oct 15 9:30 am Baltimore Ravens & Tennessee Titans in Europe

1:00 pm Carolina Panthers @ Miami Dolphins

1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars

1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears

1:00 pm New Orleans Saints @ Houston Texans

1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers @ Cleveland Browns

1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks @ Cincinnati Bengals

1:00 pm Wash. Commanders @ Atlanta Falcons

4:05 pm New England Patriots @ Las Vegas Raiders

4:25 pm Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams

4:25 pm Detroit Lions @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

4:25 pm Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Jets 

8:20 pm New York Giants @ Buffalo Bills

Mon Oct 16 8:15 pm Dallas Cowboys @ Los Angeles Chargers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I may advance once again in the Survival Pool. The Chiefs are beating the Broncos 10-0. It is almost halftime.

Good, that's a great choice.. I didn't have Chiefs in my pools as TNF gets tricky sometimes, and there are other options like Eagles and Bills, but only Chiefs will have to lose the game.

Denver have 22 seconds to Chiefs, and they advance 24 yards and kick a 60-yard FG...

They wasted 3 more points earlier going for TE rush on 4th down at 3 yard goal line, otherwise they'd now be 16-0.

• Thanks 1

I voted Chargers because I'm not going to trust Dak anymore on any high scoring games. Easy.. 

Their defense is very good but now Diggs and Leighton Van Esch are in IR, that's two very solid players out and they're inevitably going to give up points to good QBs.

Only way Cowboys could win in such tough games is if they get early turnovers and scores that they are able to ride on that momentum to crush the opponent.

Dak isn't going to fight high shootout games, and Pollard isn't doing at elite level.

Of course, the genius Chargers coach could lose any game by his poor decision making, so that always makes it tough to root for them and trust them, unfortunately.

@NFLfan did you see the chargers game a week after the Vikings game, chargers coach tried to go for 4th down at LAC 34 yards line, while leading 24-17 with 3:30 minutes left in 4th quarter and gave Raiders a very short field to score. Raiders rookie QB ended up throwing and interception at 3-yard line. If they had scored, it could've gone to OT. 

Chargers need to fire their coach even if they have a great season this year, because this is just putting Herbert repeatedly in worse situations week after week. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

did you see the chargers game a week after the Vikings game, chargers coach tried to go for 4th down at LAC 34 yards line, while leading 24-17 with 3:30 minutes left in 4th quarter and gave Raiders a very short field to score. Raiders rookie QB ended up throwing and interception at 3-yard line. If they had scored, it could've gone to OT. 

I did not see that. He makes poor in-game decisions. It has not hurt him yet.

O'Connell is not thay much better. His game and clock management are horrendous. 

15 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I voted Chargers because I'm not going to trust Dak anymore on any high scoring games. Easy.. 

Their defense is very good but now Diggs and Leighton Van Esch are in IR, that's two very solid players out and they're inevitably going to give up points to good QBs.

Only way Cowboys could win in such tough games is if they get early turnovers and scores that they are able to ride on that momentum to crush the opponent.

Dak isn't going to fight high shootout games, and Pollard isn't doing at elite level.

Of course, the genius Chargers coach could lose any game by his poor decision making, so that always makes it tough to root for them and trust them, unfortunately.

@NFLfan did you see the chargers game a week after the Vikings game, chargers coach tried to go for 4th down at LAC 34 yards line, while leading 24-17 with 3:30 minutes left in 4th quarter and gave Raiders a very short field to score. Raiders rookie QB ended up throwing and interception at 3-yard line. If they had scored, it could've gone to OT. 

Chargers need to fire their coach even if they have a great season this year, because this is just putting Herbert repeatedly in worse situations week after week. 

Cowboys former OC Kellen Moore is now OC for Chargers, and Cowboys offense isn't looking that solid either.

I think Chargers have benefitted with new OC that they were able to have solid offense even when Ekeler was injured, which used to be their Problem with previous OCs. 

9 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Another Wilson pick. The game is about to get out of hand for the Broncos. 

I've got Kelce and Butker in couple of fantasyu lineups, they're doing great today.

Denver only seems to be giving up turnovers to KC defense as the game goes. Russell Wilson has lost it. 

When can Denver get out of his contract? 

19 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I've got Kelce and Butker in couple of fantasyu lineups, they're doing great today.

Denver only seems to be giving up turnovers to KC defense as the game goes. Russell Wilson has lost it. 

When can Denver get out of his contract? 

They can possibly cut him in 2024, but it would be at ridiculous costs. The most likely is the following year in 2025… so they’ve got basically 2.5 more years of this crap…

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't know, last year he was 11-0 in 1 score games. He was pushing a lot of right buttons last year in crunch time. Kirk was also pretty clutch too. This season, the Vikings have had some bad breaks IMO.

I never thought we were a good team last year. We did not play good fundamental football but we seemed to win. I said it was not sustainable. I think we have a better team this year but we are losing.

6 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Not sure I want to watch this early London game. I'm conflicted about which team I want to lose more haha

Hi, can you post the map that you posted in the Colts @ Jags game thread. (Post it in this thread too.)

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

1pm, I get Colts at Jags on CBS and Vikings at Bears on Fox. 430pm = Eagles at Jets. @NFLfan, I get the Vikings again lmao 

Lucky you. Lol. I don't get any game that I wish to watch. I get Seattle and Cincy (not bad) and 49ers at Cleveland as well as the Jets game. I may not watch anything. I have someone calling me in an hour and then I am going out. I will follow Red Zone on my phone.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

1pm, I get Colts at Jags on CBS and Vikings at Bears on Fox. 430pm = Eagles at Jets. @NFLfan, I get the Vikings again lmao 

My brother in law who lives in Indy is from Minnesota. We (Indy) get Vikings games a lot more often than one would expect

Today it's courtesy of the Bears having the secondary market & the Colts playing on the road

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

If the Titans lose, Vrabel should go ahead and book airfare to Foxborough

I would love Vrabel as Vikings head coach. Does Vrabel call the plays on defense? I need a coach that lets the DC and OC call the plays and the head coach could focus on game management.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Lucky you. Lol. I don't get any game that I wish to watch. I get Seattle and Cincy (not bad) and 49ers at Cleveland as well as the Jets game. I may not watch anything. I have someone calling me in an hour and then I am going out. I will follow Red Zone on my phone.

Seattle/Cincy will be a great game.

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

That's a bad call

I agree, that was a pile of bull.