Who wins the MNF game this week?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the MNF game this week?

• Cowboys (Visiting)
    • Chargers (Home)
    • Games will end in a tie
    • Meh. I don't care for either team.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2023 at 12:00 AM

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Vikings have played only one division game and it was yesterday. They started the season with 5 non-division games. It does not sound right.

Season is far from over. Division games are crucial. They still play the Lions twice too. So far the Colts are 2-2 in their division, 2 losses to the Jags but we at least beat 2 teams that I think we are better than. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NFLfan said:

He is so much maligned. Why is that? Many coaches make mistakes but Staley is put down by fans of all teams.

He should've been canned the season before last, when in the final week of the season the Chargers were playing the Raiders and a tie would get both teams into the postseason - the game was in overtime and the Raiders seemed content to take the tie, but Staley wouldn't let the clock run down and basically forced them to kick the field goal that won the game, and eliminated the Chargers - then there was that humiliating collapse in Jacksonville in last year's playoffs in which the Chargers led 27-0 midway through the 2nd Quarter, and by 20 points at halftime but added only a field goal in the 2nd Half, but allowed the Jaguars to score 3 touchdowns & a field goal at the gun to win by a point, 31-30.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He does it a lot. He is still a good QB but for some reason just isn't clutch. Oh well. 

They also need to stop disrespecting Philip Rivers whenever he fails to win. Phillip Rivers was better in his prime, read a defense much better and actually won playoff games. 

• Like 1

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
On 10/17/2023 at 8:22 AM, NFLfan said:

I thought Puka Kupp.

PukuP will be a nice palindrome

On 10/17/2023 at 8:57 AM, NFLfan said:

The Vikings have played only one division game and it was yesterday. They started the season with 5 non-division games. It does not sound right.

That's okay, not every team can play division games at the start and scheduling is very tough task. Good teams handle whatever comes their way. 

On 10/16/2023 at 9:52 AM, NFLfan said:

I don't bet. This is just for fun. There is no exchange of money. It was VikingsFaninChennai who created it on the Vikings site for fun. There are 6 players left and I am one of them. All of us advanced again this week. Next week is a hard one. I want to advance, as I am competitive.  :)

Yes, all of them advanced. One person continues to dare the fate by picking 50/50 games - this time Raiders - and continues to survive. So, your competition is not giving up :)

I luckily picked Bills and not eagles or 49ers in the DN money Survivor pool and got to the next round where I'm picking SF over Vikings. I may change later depending on major injury updates. 

On 10/16/2023 at 12:22 AM, NFLfan said:

I don't bet. This is just for fun. There is no exchange of money. It was VikingsFaninChennai who created it on the Vikings site for fun. There are 6 players left and I am one of them. All of us advanced again this week. Next week is a hard one. I want to advance, as I am competitive.  :)

signing season 3 GIF