Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week #2: Colts @ Texans, September 17, 2023, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Texans Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How will the Colts score their first TD?

• TD run
    • TD catch
    • Defensive TD (Pick-six, Fumble recovery for TD, etc)
    • Special Teams TD
    • The Colts will not score a TD
  2. 2. Who wins this game?

• Colts win
    • Texans win
    • Game ends in a tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2023 at 05:05 PM

Your Indianapolis Colts travel to Houston to play their second intra-divisional game, this time against the Texans.

Both teams are starting rookie quarterbacks and have first-year head coaches and looking to win their first game of the 2023 season.

Final Injury Reports

Hopefully you will see a lot of Zack Moss and the running game will be improved.

The Texans seem to be have a lot of missing pieces. Several of their offensive linemen are on IR. In addition, per the Texans SB Nation site, Battle Red Blog,

Left Tackle Laremy Tunsil (Knee) QUESTIONABLE

Safety Jalen Pitre (Chest) OUT

Safety Jimmie Ward (Hip) OUT

Linebacker Neville Hewitt (Illness) QUESTIONABLE

Quarterback C.J Stroud (Shoulder) QUESTIONABLE

Many are surprised to see Stroud on the Final Injury Report but he is expected to play.

What are your thoughts on this game?

Cheer for your team and enjoy the game. Good Luck! :colts:

National Football League GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

26 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are probably better off if Stroud plays, if Davis Mills plays he will turn into Dan Marino against us, never fails chuckling homer simpson GIF

Are you feeling good about this game? Former NFL Quarterback JT O'Sullivan loves the play designs in the Colts offense. Did you see his breakdown of Richardson's play in the first game? Be sure to check it out. It is in the Colts Football section here.

The game will not be showing near me. The Raiders @ Bills game will be shown here before we get the two late afternoon games featuring our local teams. I won't be here. Enjoy!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Are you feeling good about this game? Former NFL Quarterback JT O'Sullivan loves the play designs in the Colts offense. Did you see his breakdown of Richardson's play in the first game? Be sure to check it out. It is in the Colts Football section here.

The game will not be showing near me. The Raiders @ Bills game will be shown here before we get the two late afternoon games featuring our local teams. I won't be here. Enjoy!

I feel pretty good about it but we need to play disciplined and not turn the ball over. We start doing dumb stuff, than the game could go bad.

• Like 1