Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Season Opener: Jaguars @ Colts, Sunday, September 10, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Who scores the first TD for the Colts?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who scores the first TD for the Colts?

• Pierce
    • Pittman
    • Another WR, not Pierce or Pittman
    • A TE
    • Deon Jackson
    • Another RB/FB, not Jackson
    • Anthony Richardson
    • Another player on offense not already mentioned
    • Colts defense
    • Colts will not score a TD today
    • Special teams (return for a TD or other TD on special teams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/2023 at 05:05 PM

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Young is actually doing well for the first game . He moved the chains very well with Injury to Thielen and Chark, and could've got 3 points in first two drives but Reich decided to go for 4th down to Chuba that failed... Young is doing well as far as I've seen... Miles Sanders is doing well, so that helps except he needs to be utilized more. Their offense is getting into good rhythm already for a rookie QB debut! Granted they're up against Falcons only

Richardson is doing well too.

Stroud struggles, that's expected for OSU QBs coming into NFL.. if he gets consistent by end of this year, he'll be on good track... He's going to struggle for at least half a season now. 

Yeah, Young looks good. When I wrote that after he through the interception but he has since looked good. The little I saw of the Colts on Red Zone, Richardson seems to be playing well.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not, one reason why I think we can 8 games or so. We have a lot of speed and the ability to create turnovers when Maniac is on the field.

tbh, i thought maniac was gonna be a step slower. doesnt seem like it so far, and now Z is experienced, and a hungry Speed waiting. plus a teams ace Stuard? damn LB room is good

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Ogletree has a concussion. This guy can’t stay healthy.

I told everyone Cisco is a headhunter who gave JuJu a concussion last year in Chiefs vs Jags game and caused him to miss games. If I’m a coach, I’d target him if he kept doing it, like Jeff Fisher did with Rodney Harrison 

• Like 1

I'd love to see Dayo on a stunt or 2, especially if Scherrf is out. He's dangerous on those.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Ogletree has a concussion. This guy can’t stay healthy.

A single concussion isn't his fault when Cisco went right for his head. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

Go Colts

The one thing u take away from this game win or lose. Richardson does not look over whelmed at all. He actually looks like a vet in the pocket and seems so comfy. He is probably the most athletic qb that I have seen who's first choice is to throw rather than run. I know it's early, hut man I am honestly shocked how in control he looks

• Like 4