Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Preseason Game 1: Colts @ Bills, Aug. 12, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Pew Pew Finger Guns GIF by Indianapolis Colts

Football Sport GIF by Indianapolis Colts

First preseason game of 2023. Come and cheer on your team.

What are your thoughts on the team so far? What have you seen in training camp that intrigues you? What do you expect from new players?

Yeah, it is preseason, but it signals that the regular season is just one month away.

Lets Go Football GIF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Ready for the action.

AR in live action

OL performance

CB performance

No injuries

Feel like the rest of the team is pretty solid, these are the only question marks.

Feel confident the young CB room will be ok, just might take a few lumps in the process.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This is the 40th anniversary of our team being here. 1984-to now the 2023 season. Once 2023 is completed, that will be 40 full seasons.

We have had a rich history here in Indianapolis, 5 AFC Title Game appearances = 1995, 2003, 2006, 2009, and 2014. 2 SB appearances = 2006, 2009. Of course, the SB Championship win in 2006.

QB's we have had here that have been good-great:

Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Jim Harbaugh, Philip Rivers. Let the AR era begin I say with a breath of fresh air Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons.

Lets have patience and enjoy the ride. It may be rocky at times but hang in there. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@adubb84 You changed your avatar for the season?? :)

Did you and your wife enjoy the Broncos preseason game? I watched only the first quarter.

Anyway, hope all is well. Enjoy this game.

I did change it! It was time lol. Didn’t get a chance to watch the broncos but rest assured I’ll definitely be watching this one :headspin:

Hope all Is well with you too! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Hoping this game is on TV. Would rather watch it there than gametracker. Can't wait to see Richardson in a live game! Should be a big learning experience for him.

Think it's on NFL Network for out of market.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Hoping this game is on TV. Would rather watch it there than gametracker. Can't wait to see Richardson in a live game! Should be a big learning experience for him.

It’s only local markets. If you want to see it you have to get a free trial from nfl plus. You can watch all out of market preseason games. Still have time to do it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s only local markets. If you want to see it you have to get a free trial from nfl plus. You can watch all out of market preseason games. Still have time to do it.

Yeah, Titans and Bears are on my TV in an hour. Unfortunately. I'll watch it on gametracker and look at all the highlights later while being on the preseason thread.

31 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Do you have NFL+ ? That is what used to be called Game Pass. You can watch it on there. (That is a legal streaming site.)

7 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

We just got to Orchard Park....it's pouring but sky's are brightening

How long did you drive to get there?

Btw, I wonder if spiedies (a sandwich from the Southern Tier) are sold in Buffalo.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yeah the radar didn’t even really show much. Hopefully no more pop up.

NFL Network said a few minutes ago that the stadium had to move all fans inside. Perhaps that took place earlier?

35 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Do you have NFL+ ? That is what used to be called Game Pass. You can watch it on there. (That is a legal streaming site.)

I checked out the pricing, has become four-fold in few years, no Live games for me.

Also, NFL+ asks to install DAZN, and the reviews say stream is very poor, shame Gamepass used to be one of the best in streaming Live games. 

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I checked out the pricing, has become four-fold in few years, no Live games for me.

Also, NFL+ asks to install DAZN, and the reviews say stream is very poor, shame Gamepass used to be one of the best in streaming Live games. 

I think you can try it for free for a week or a month. I don't like streaming in general but could not get Vikings games without it. I paid $79 last year. It is $99 this year if I also want to stream NFL Network and RedZone. I think it is $39 if I choose games only. I have 30 days to decide what I want. I think I will choose the $39 one (No Red Zone or NFL Network).

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yeah he will play. Probably will get quite a bit of playing time.

That's great. I'm a big fan of his. I preferred Downs in the 3rd round or later over Jordan Addison in the first round. But Addison reminded me of former Vikings WR Cris Carter with his play on Thursday. It may have been a good pick after all.