Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Prediction

Moosejawcolt

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think Carolina is not just about getting the top pick. I really think  the Panthers r serious suitors for Lamar. They could take a shot at Lamar and give the Ravens the number 1 pick .

So….    There are published stories out now saying Carolina maybe willing to trade down a little to recoup some of the draft picks they lost.   Gain more picks. 

And here you are saying Carolina might go after Lamar so they can now give up even more picks.   The exact opposite.  

Hmmmm?      

11 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Lol. Zero chance

1.) I’m not even sure they can even do it because they don’t have a first round pick next year

2.) Why would they not make an offer for Lamar for No. 9 & next years first? The pick order doesn’t matter. 

The more ammo u  have it would encourage the Ravens not to match the offer sheet. U make an offer and Baltimore can match. U have the number one pick and Baltiore says screw it he's yours. 

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

The more ammo u  have it would encourage the Ravens not to match the offer sheet. U make an offer and Baltimore can match. U have the number one pick and Baltiore says screw it he's yours. 

That’s not how it works it’s a money offer to Lamar...the ravens either match it or receive 2 1st round picks

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think Carolina is not just about getting the top pick. I really think  the Panthers r serious suitors for Lamar. They could take a shot at Lamar and give the Ravens the number 1 pick .

Dear God…

3 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

I think they're leaning on Bryce Young, Reich likes that pocket QB, and Young can do the RPO as well.  The only drawback in this scenario is Young is too short. 

I think the Panthers have targeted Stroud as their new QB.I think the Texans will take Young at 2,think the Cardinals trade out of 3 to any number of teams.

On 3/10/2023 at 8:52 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

Why wouldn't they have just offered him a huge contract?  They only give up 2 firsts and keep DJ Moore.    This scenario makes zero sense 

On 3/10/2023 at 8:57 PM, Colts1324 said:

Lol. Zero chance

1.) I’m not even sure they can even do it because they don’t have a first round pick next year

2.) Why would they not make an offer for Lamar for No. 9 & next years first? The pick order doesn’t matter. 

I concur

Archived