Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17: Colts @ Giants, Sunday, Jan. 1, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

New Year Christmas GIF by Hello All

Happy and Healthy New Year to All!

Your Indianapolis Colts are in New Jersey today to play the New York Giants. It is the second to last game that the Colts will play in what most would describe as a disappointing season. They have started three quarterbacks. Today, the Colts are starting Nick Foles who looked rusty last week. He may play better this week after the rust off. He also has experience playing at Met Life Stadium from his time with the Eagles.

The Giants are playing for a playoff berth. If they win, they are in. So, this won't be an easy one for the Colts. The Colts can play spoiler and have the Giants hope to back into the playoffs next week.

Ashton Dulin, Kylen Grandson, and Kenny Moore are out. Yannick Ngakoue is questionable. The Giants have no one listed as OUT but Adoree Jackson is doubtful.

Final Injury Report

Good luck! Enjoy the game. :colts:

new year GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, IinD said:

Happy new year to fellow Colts fans.

Great day for some football. Getting ready to head out to MetLife in a few. Hope to see our fans repping in the stadium today :thmup:

I'm on my way. I was in NJ but I am meeting my friend in NY to go back to NJ. I was actually very close to the stadium. My friend and I could have met there but I decided to meet him where we usually meet to travel there together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I'm on my way. I was in NJ but I am meeting my friend in NY to go back to NJ. I was actually very close to the stadium. My friend and I could have met there but I decided to meet him where we usually meet to travel there together.

Awesome, have a great time. Weather looks awesome today.

Hopefully it's an entertaining game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IinD said:

Should be one of those LOW scoring games because the Giants offense doesn't scare ANYONE and the Colts offense is just plain awful but the defense SHOULD look good in this game given the opponent UNLESS they get "gassed" late... 

3 hours ago, IinD said:

Was terrified of this game when the schedule came out so I opted not to try to go..  and low and below its close to 60 in the northeast jan 1 :grumpy2: freaking new England lol

• Like 1