Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17: Colts @ Giants, Sunday, Jan. 1, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I feel bad rooting for giants but I just can’t root for colts with a important draft position being needed.

Dont feel bad, this team is in bad shape, we need the highest pick possible to get a QB. Any wins at this point would be hindering that process.

12 minutes ago, strt182 said:

I think they wanted to see waht kind of look they got to go for it.  Who ever uses all the first half time outs anyways

That would be a horrible way to coach a team.  I mean, high school coaches wouldn't do something like that.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’ll have to search for Hicks’ break-down.  I hadn’t seen much tape of Bowers until a couple of weeks ago when I watched a highlight reel, and that was very impressive.  I’m just nervous about how hard it seems to be to predict TE success…
    • I was thinking a bit about what Ballard said in that clip from "Behind the Colts", about "he's not going to get much bigger". No idea if he was talking about Worthy... but if he is... he's right. Whether Worthy ends up playing at 165 or 176... this is still extremely small and light. Whether he's in the 1st percentile or 5th percentile of athlete's in weight in the league, this doesn't change the type of player and type of worries you would have about him with any significance. So... in a way, I kind of find that conversation a bit pointless. IMO the question should be - okay. he is small... and he will always be small. Can we work with that? And can we live with the risk of injury for that small of a player? And the answer can be no here... I'm not saying we necessarily need to take that risk. 
    • You think the Ed Dodds you see in edited clips here is the same as the Ed Dodds who interviews with teams?   I don’t know you or anyone would think that?      He’s very much respected around the NFL which is why multiple teams ask to interview with them most every year. 
    • I was too hahaha  Why’s that
    • Round 1 - #15 A. Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas B. Brian Thomas, WR, LSU C. Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia   Round 2 - #46  A. Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M B. Marshall Kneeland, DE, Western Michigan C. Jaden Hicks, S, Washington State   Round 3 - #82 A. Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon B. Darius Robinson, DE/DT, Missouri C. Ben Sinnott, TE, Kansas State   Round 4 - #117 A. Jalyx Hunt, DE, Houston Christian B. Mason McCormick, OG, South Dakota State C. Malik Washington, WR, Virginia   Round 5 - #151 A. Beaux Limmer, OC, Arkansas B. Tanor Bortolini, OC, Wisconsin C. Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville   Round 6 - #191 A. Decamerion Richardson, CB, Mississippi State B. Qwan'tez Stiggers, CB, Toronto C. Nick Gargiulo, OC, South Carolina   Round 7 - #234 A. Millard Bradford, SS, TCU B. Mark Perry, FS, TCU C. Dalton Tucker, OG, Marshall   BONUS: Will the Colts trade the #15 pick this year?  A: Yes, they will trade back.  
  • Members

• Two_pound

Two_pound 734

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,778

• Kc77

Kc77 3

Rookie
    • w87r

w87r 13,817

Moderators
    • NewColtsFan