Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings game

Hammer

11 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

Robert Foster, former Alabama WR, lands with Colts

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/robert-foster-former-alabama-wr-lands-with-new-nfl-team/

...Indianapolis Colts signed the former Alabama wide receiver to their practice squad.

Foster, who originally made the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Buffalo Bills in 2018, has played in 30 career games (7 starts) in his time with the New York Giants (2022), Dallas Cowboys (2021-22), Miami Dolphins (2021), Washington Commanders (2020), Green Bay Packers (2020) and Buffalo Bills (2018-20).

foster has good character and great in the locker room, a typical ballard signing

29 minutes ago, King Colt said:

According to the media mouths the Vikings' pass defense is the worst of the worstestnesses especially. on the long ball. Let's wait and see if the Colts throw some instead of drop-offs or quick-outs or whatever those plays for no gains are called.

hard to throw a long ball behind ballards oline

This appears to be a winnable game. But having said that, the Vikings have rebounded well after losses, and I just don't trust the Colts ability to not shoot themselves in the foot when trying to close out a game. I think it's another game where at the end we are saying "how did we lose this game?"

On 12/5/2022 at 7:23 AM, Hammer said:

My son was able to secure tickets and pre-game field passes early on this season.  I never dreamed we'd be out of it. Now, I wish we didn't have to go. What a joke!

I'll take your tickets if you don't wanna go.   Tell me about your son and wife   I dont want it to be awkward when we meet 

18 hours ago, Moe said:

Not sure if Matt’s arm is capable of throwing the long balls anymore?

That is why I was sad to hear Ryan gets the start. Their pass defense is horrendous, especially against the long ball so they have to attack accordingly. Just have to wait and see but regardless of this issue what the Colts have done to date has not worked.

Well, Foster lasted a long time...

Colts Sign DT McTelvin Agim To The Practice Squad, Release WR Robert Foster

https://www.colts.com/news/colts-sign-dt-mctelvin-agim-practice-squad-release-wr-robert-foster

...Indianapolis Colts today signed defensive tackle McTelvin Agim to the practice squad and released wide receiver Robert Foster from the practice squad.

Agim, 6-3, 300 pounds, spent Weeks 1-14 of this season on the Denver Broncos practice squad. From 2020-21, he played in 17 games with the Broncos and compiled 12 tackles (four solo), 1.0 tackle for loss, 1.5 sacks and two passes defensed. Agim was originally selected by Denver in the third round (95th overall) of the 2020 NFL Draft. His last name is pronounced UH-geem.

Foster, 6-2, 194 pounds, was signed to the team's practice squad on December 13, 2022...

On 12/6/2022 at 9:49 AM, Nickster said:

I'm glad I didn't buy any tickets early, because I definitely would not want to go through the hassle and expense of going to any of these remaining games. 

I'll watch on TV, but I'm out on spending money and hassle lol. 

Vegas is one of the closest stadiums to me. I strongly considered booking the tickets. Lucky for me they were very expensive so I just gave up.

On 12/16/2022 at 8:28 AM, 1959Colts said:

https://www.colts.com/news/colts-sign-dt-mctelvin-agim-practice-squad-release-wr-robert-foster

...Indianapolis Colts today signed defensive tackle McTelvin Agim to the practice squad and released wide receiver Robert Foster from the practice squad.

Agim, 6-3, 300 pounds, spent Weeks 1-14 of this season on the Denver Broncos practice squad. From 2020-21, he played in 17 games with the Broncos and compiled 12 tackles (four solo), 1.0 tackle for loss, 1.5 sacks and two passes defensed. Agim was originally selected by Denver in the third round (95th overall) of the 2020 NFL Draft. His last name is pronounced UH-geem.

Foster, 6-2, 194 pounds, was signed to the team's practice squad on December 13, 2022...

Agim could turn into a good rotational player for us,once up to speed we should definitely get him some playing time and see what we have. 

On 12/16/2022 at 8:28 AM, 1959Colts said:

Agim has great traits. But whispers about behavior/attitude. 

• Nadine locked this topic

Archived