Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: General NFL Game Discussion Thread

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Vikings are crazy man.. I just don't know about them lol. But they are freaking 10-2. Cowboys will make some noise... And Ive been telling my bills fan buddy.. he better hope the bills don't meet the eagles in the SB. Lol they'll be going for a clean sweep of the bills in the Superbowl for the NFC east haha

I had Pitt, Lions, 49ers but we may be even again lmao . We had 7 differences. 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Same script for tommy boy.  Does nothing until the last minutes of the game when the defense just forgot about what worked for them :lol:

Yup. We have a goat moment when last 2 minutes... lol...

Come on NO... we need the draft position movement lol... 

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Saint bro... 16-3 with under 4 mins.. and just let up.. good God 

Please Eagles, cowboys, Vikings, 49ers... Please watch these dudes

60 minutes is what it takes to beat Brady. They do play the 49ers next week and Joe Burrow led Bengals soon after that. Eagles should be nervous if their first playoff game after the bye is versus Brady.

19 minutes ago, chad72 said:

60 minutes is what it takes to beat Brady. They do play the 49ers next week and Joe Burrow led Bengals soon after that. Eagles should be nervous if their first playoff game after the bye is versus Brady.

I don't care about TB (win or lose), was just hoping NO to win, for draft position.

TB at SF, without Jimmy G, likely is still close, but I like TB to win that. And TB over Cinci in Tampa too. 

I just want NO to win more games... And in general, cheering for all the upsets for the rest of the year (draft position help)...

And yes... 60mins... agreed. 

58 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Hey look, another Brady comeback that you can 99% chalk up to the opponent vomiting on themselves at the end of the game, where has that ever happened before?

Haven't seen you in awhile. Hope all is well! 

I'm hoping if the Bengals can't get it done this year that you guys can finally get that elusive Lombardi. 

• NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived