Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: General NFL Game Discussion Thread

NFLfan

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@Restinpeacesweetchloe, Matt Ryan will probably throw for 350 yards, 3 TD's and no INT's tonight and screw everyone's draft day up National Basketball Association Sport GIF by Indiana Pacers

That is extremely insulting to Reggie. The greatest pro this state has ever seen(yes, even over Peyton). Matt Ryan isn’t even good enough to hold Reggie’s jock strap

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Anyone know if colts will move up from that tenth spot in the draft if they lose tonight?

Not likely. 

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

That is extremely insulting to Reggie. The greatest pro this state has ever seen(yes, even over Peyton). Matt Ryan isn’t even good enough to hold Reggie’s jock strap

Not likely. 

Yeah we might not move up until next week while we are on our bye. There are going to be lots of opportunities to move up. Some of these teams like eagles having that high of a pick is crazy. I bet saints didn’t expect that they would be this bad. 

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Not likely. 

Regarding Indiana sports you are right, Reggie is a lot better than Matt. I would say Peyton has Reggie though, I have Reggie 2nd.

43 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Regarding Indiana sports you are right, Reggie is a lot better than Matt. I would say Peyton has Reggie though, I have Reggie 2nd.

Eh Reggie edges him for longevity and only playing for the Pacers. That said, we were lucky to have had both of them

46 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yeah we might not move up until next week while we are on our bye. There are going to be lots of opportunities to move up. Some of these teams like eagles having that high of a pick is crazy. I bet saints didn’t expect that they would be this bad. 

Yeah I figure we need to loose out to get to maybe 6-7. And that’s if the ones below us can win just one game

Just now, csmopar said:

Eh Reggie edges him for longevity and only playing for the Pacers. That said, we were lucky to have had both of them

I love Reggie so I won't debate this too much. I would probably go:

1. Peyton

1B. Reggie that is how close it is.

whoever is 3rd I have no idea. I guess if we included college Larry Bird at Indiana St and Isiah on my favorite Indiana team in 1981.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Raiders back on top.

I picked them to win so thats good.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I really have no fight in this dog but I picked KC to win. I like Mahomes and Burrow both.

Im pulling for Cincy. KC I have a feeling is going to be the next Pats dynasty. I hope im wrong.

Rooting for Cincinnati. Mahomes' wife, Brittany, was complaining about the refs when the Chiefs were behind. (Like it's never KC's fault.)  She makes it easy for me to go against the Chiefs. I have no problem with Patrick Mahomes, but his wife is so annoying. 

1 minute ago, teganslaw said:

Rooting for Cincinnati. Mahomes' wife, Brittany, was complaining about the refs when the Chiefs were behind. (Like it's never KC's fault.)  She makes it easy for me to go against the Chiefs. I have no problem with Patrick Mahomes, but his wife is so annoying. 

His wife and his brother are annoying but I still love Patrick Manning. He is a class act IMO.

2 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

You personally know them? Thats awesome.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That 2nd one is difficult though. I thought Rodgers would win 2 or 3. It took Peyton forever to win 2. Brady just makes things look easy lol.

Easy to do when you cheat 

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

49ers are handing it to the Dolphins 23-10.

With a 3rd string QB?!

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Easy to do when you cheat 

With a 3rd string QB?!

Coaching but they did have the lead before Jimmy got injured. Yeah Pats were cheaters so why do people give me hell and give Irsay hell for hanging a Banner saying AFC Finalist. If they cheated then what is the problem :thmup:. I have it in my signature. 

Archived