Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: General NFL Game Discussion Thread

NFLfan

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They will always have 1985 Homer Simpson Smile GIF 

Lol... Very true they'll definitely have that. But man I'd hate to be a bears fan.

They've had so many coaching, QB, player, organizational changes over the years and they're always meh..

4 minutes ago, IinD said:

Lol... Very true they'll definitely have that. But man I'd hate to be a bears fan.

They've had so many coaching, QB, player, organizational changes over the years and they're always meh..

I have never been a Fields fan, some are in here but he doesn't impress at all. Maybe it is the Bears stink that has rubbed off on him. Rodgers is 25-5 vs the Bears Bear Slide GIF by ViralHog

4 minutes ago, IinD said:

Watching Houston today I definitely think we've at least got a W there .. Lol

They’re tanking hard. I don’t think there is any argument that Mills isn’t the best QBon that team. You add in all the frustrations Cook is having with the organization because they are tanking. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have never been a Fields fan, some are in here but he doesn't impress at all. Maybe it is the Bears stink that has rubbed off on me. Rodgers is 25-5 vs the Bears Bear Slide GIF by ViralHog

Yeah I'm no QB expert, but Fields just looks like so many QBs coming into the league nowadays who are just okay.

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

They’re tanking hard. I don’t think there is any argument that Mills isn’t the best QBon that team. You add in all the frustrations Cook is having with the organization because they are tanking. 

Yeah that was clearly a move to make sure they got that 1st pick. Although some of it could be Judy giving Allen a chance to play since they are done.

3 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I have Lawrence on one of my fantasy teams. Analysts were saying how much better he's doing, so I should have known today would be a dud. OTOH, I also have A.J. Brown. Some other players are doing well, so I might still do OK.

I have Watson, Terry, and Devonta Smith. I’m doing well today. In another league I have Jefferson and ST Brown

Just now, chad72 said:

If it wasn’t Lions, that OC would be considered for an HC job

This is why I don’t think they take a QB. The offense seems to be doing just fine. They need a lot of defense.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I didn't see the end of the Ravens/Broncos game. Did Justin Tucker kick a 70 yard FG to beat them Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV

Sounds like denver missed a 60 yard FG.

Archived