Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: General NFL Game Discussion Thread

NFLfan

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burrow is the master of playing keep away. Chiefs are the D just like Peyton Colts D that couldn’t get a stop when it mattered in the playoffs. Andy Reid is the master of not running enough. Burrow is the perfect Mahomes antidote. :) 

Burrow always converted a high number of 3rd downs vs Mahomes 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Burrow is the master of playing keep away. Chiefs are the D just like Peyton Colts D that couldn’t get a stop when it mattered in the playoffs. Andy Reid is the master of not running enough. Burrow is the perfect Mahomes antidote. :) 

Scary thing is the Bengals are only going to improve IMO 

One team the Colts won't have to worry about for several seasons is the Texans. The game against the Browns was offensively the worst since the New Orleans "Saints" and the early Tampa Bay Bucs. It was beyond ugly. The head coach just stood there stoic with a dumb look on his face that matches his I.Q. Rebuild is 1/10th of what they need to do.

One more note; How about that Jacksonville defense vs, Detroit today?:lol:

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

This week man... My pickem was absolutely horrible. Don't wanna talk about it.. my fantasy team out up a whole 79 points while I'm fighting for a playoff spot . And the colts haven't even stepped on the field yet. :tvsmash:

Sometimes I really hate the NFL season ha

I got 10 right this week.

20 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

That's what the 49ers defense does though 

They are going to have to really carry that team now that Jimmy G is hurt.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I blame big Andy for this loss though. On 4th and 3 you go for it with Mahomes. Kicking a 55 yard FG has me wondering what these great football minds think at times. Not everyone is Justin Tucker lmao .

Raiders just beat the overrated Piano Man Drama Monkey GIF

Who is the piano man, Billy Joel? 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is Justin Herbert. He played the piano in college and was a star. He plays piano better than he does QB chuckling homer simpson GIF

Ah. Ok.

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Elton John?

I swore it was Billy Joel.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is Justin Herbert. He played the piano in college and was a star. He plays piano better than he does QB chuckling homer simpson GIF

Doesn’t he want to become a doctor in the future? He’s mega talented. Kind of reminds me of Luck in terms of not needing football as much as football needs him.

8 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Doesn’t he want to become a doctor in the future? He’s mega talented. Kind of reminds me of Luck in terms of not needing football as much as football needs him.

Yep. Many said he reminded them of Luck and we're concerned he may leave the NFL earlier than normal.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Sucks for Jimmy G, my man crush is out for the year. 49ers are done. This hasn't been my year but go Vikings. I still have Buffalo winning it all.

Vikings are crazy man.. I just don't know about them lol. But they are freaking 10-2. Cowboys will make some noise... And Ive been telling my bills fan buddy.. he better hope the bills don't meet the eagles in the SB. Lol they'll be going for a clean sweep of the bills in the Superbowl for the NFC east haha

Archived