Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: General NFL Game Discussion Thread

NFLfan

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jets almost won. Vikes got a huge INT at the end to seal it. Jimmy G is out for the 49ers. 

Oh no, what happened to Jimmy? I noticed a QB that I did not recognize but I cannot hear the TV. We are dining outside and the TV monitor is inside the restaurant.

The Vikes have won the same way all year. It is unsustainable. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Oh no, what happened to Jimmy? I noticed a QB that I did not recognize but I cannot hear the TV. We are dining outside and the TV monitor is inside the restaurant.

Jimmy left the game to go on a date with Erin Andrews! She finally wanted a piece of the J Train!

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

His ankle, not sure how bad though. I see the Vikings getting the 2 seed. They are fine.

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

That is extremely insulting to Reggie. The greatest pro this state has ever seen(yes, even over Peyton). Matt Ryan isn’t even good enough to hold Reggie’s jock strap

Not likely. 

Uh Peyton won a championship and turned the state from a basketball state to a football state. One is a top 3 QB ever I don’t think Reggie Miller is a top 5 SG ever

I couldn't choose at first between Austin Ekeler or Josh Jacobs for fantasy RB. I went with Ekeler, who isn't doing much, instead of Jacobs who has gotten over 100 yards. I had Jaylen Waddle in one lineup and he left with an injury. Things like that cannot be predicted; it's just how the cards are dealt. 

27 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Coaching but they did have the lead before Jimmy got injured. Yeah Pats were cheaters so why do people give me hell and give Irsay hell for hanging a Banner saying AFC Finalist. If they cheated then what is the problem :thmup:. I have it in my signature. 

Was watching, Jimmy went down with the Dolphins leading 7-3

Archived