Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: General NFL Game Discussion Thread

NFLfan

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He is handsome, no * (Roy Hibbert about Paul George back in 2013 if you get the joke) . On a serious note, the guy is a winner. I hope he will be ok, if he is out for the year they are cooked. Dallas will probably win the NFC or Philly.

I was just messing with you but yeah they're in deep doo doo if he's really hurt.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Colts are going to screw this up aren’t they. Lol

You know we're good at things like that.. Lol.

We'll somehow rattle off 2/3 wins to screw ourselves.

Man do I miss having a stud QB and not a 'scratch and dent' model.. Lol

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep. I call him Patrick Manning for a reason. Reid is like Dungy too. They rarely lose in the regular season. 

Yeah you clearly see how lucky we were for so long.

Odds are we're going the route of trying to get an overall good'ish' roster with a decent not great QB. That's the hope at least.

The truly great qb's are just levels above the others.

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

Yeah you clearly see how lucky we were for so long.

Odds are we're going the route of trying to get an overall good'ish' roster with a decent not great QB. That's the hope at least.

The truly great qb's are just levels above the others.

Even with Luck from 2012-2014 we were LUCKY - lol. Peyton is a top 3 QB of all-time, I have Mahomes in my top 15 of all-time already. 4 straight AFC Title Games a ring makes him top 20 at worse with his MVP and 5000 yard season. He just rarely loses and by the eye test he is like Peyton and Brady, that kind of feel. I just never think he will lose.

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep. I call him Patrick Manning for a reason. Reid is like Dungy too. They rarely lose in the regular season. 

I do think Burrow can be the Tom Brady of this generation. Bengals could have the Chiefs number till the Chiefs show otherwise. Patrick Manning, just like Peyton, is on a team that does not run the ball when it matters. The pass happy similarities are too much, with Mahomes and Andy Reid.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Even with Luck from 2012-2014 we were LUCKY - lol. Peyton is a top 3 QB of all-time, I have Mahomes in my top 15 of all-time already. 4 straight AFC Title Games a ring makes him top 20 at worse with his MVP and 5000 yard season. He just rarely loses and by the eye test he is like Peyton and Brady, that kind of feel. I just never think he will lose.

Agreed he's in that tier. That group where as long as there's ANY time you know you've got a good shot to win.

One thing I'm afraid of (and I rarely get into those QB convos on the board) is ending up with those ugh/meh guys that get drafted every year.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I do think Burrow can be the Tom Brady of this generation. Bengals could have the Chiefs number till the Chiefs show otherwise. Patrick Manning, just like Peyton, is on a team that does not run the ball when it matters. The pass happy similarities are too much, with Mahomes and Andy Reid.

Cincy up 14-3. Mahomes could be down 21-3 though and I still think he will win.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Burrow is great no doubt. As long as his line doesn;t get him killed he will have a great career. He is like Luck.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cincy up 14-3. Mahomes could be down 21-3 though and I still think he will win.

Problem is, the Chiefs defense does not know how to stop burrow and his weapons. And they cover everybody, Burrow manages to run somehow 

The old adage, Mahomes can’t score if he’s not playing.

Archived