Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy Thanksgiving

Arodgers12

1 hour ago, Arodgers12 said:

Hey I remember you guys destroying the Lions on Thanksgiving Day. A matter of fact we watched that game at my Dads best friend’s house. He passed away unfortunately in 2015. I’m guessing without looking it up that this game was in the Mid 2000s.

Happy Thanksgiving Arodgers,

20004, I had to look it up to be sure. I remembered Manning went off on their D. Our offense was a little better then.

https://youtu.be/1Vkwog2mzvw

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Happy Turkey Day to all. 

Try not to eat yourselves into a food coma. If that happens you will miss some football.  haha

That happens to me the moment my carb intake goes over what I do daily. But hey, I’m not yearning to watch the Cowboys vs Giants (besides my wife and daughter want the dog show on NBC), will wake up by half time, lol :) 

Thanksgiving is awesome, here was me yesterday watching football in my old room with a beer = homer simpson diet GIF- My mom is on the right lmao , (joking). She cooked a Ham that was unbelievable + a Turkey that was flavored perfectly, crispy and good. Mash Potatoes - soft and buttery and tasty Gravy, Stuffing that was breaded beautifully, and of course Mac 'N' Cheese that was cheesy, that Pumpkin Pie was great too Sad Episode 11 GIF by The Simpsons

10 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day. 

Had too little sleep, and way too much gravy.. 

Yeah I didn't get much sleep either but none of the games ended up being boring so they were entertaining. I really didn't over eat too much except the desserts. Apple Crisp pie, Chocolate Eclare cake, Banana Pudding and Pecan pie did me in. haha

17 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah I didn't get much sleep either but none of the games ended up being boring so they were entertaining. I really didn't over eat too much except the desserts. Apple Crisp pie, Chocolate Eclare cake, Banana Pudding and Pecan pie did me in. haha

I love Banana Pudding, Apple Crisp, and Choc Eclair cake drowned in warm chocolate!!!

I'm always up late, up early, on Thanksgiving Eve, and Christmas Eve... Designated cook, and prepper, for certain things... And cleaner lol...  I enjoy it though. Just exhausted... still tired... 

I didn't over eat the desserts this week, just gravy lol... Christmas is my dessert day/week... We normally do filet mignon and seafood on Christmas, and like 100 desserts. I'm sure we'll have banana bread, banana pudding, 10 kinds of cookies, cheese cake (can't wait to make that), Robert Redford dessert, and several pies... I always gain at least 5+lbs on Christmas week. 

Archived