Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles Colts Prediction

danlhart87

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Depending on what happens this weekend colts could be at 50% win percentage and the 3 teams ahead could be too. I don’t expect bengals, chargers, and pats to all lose but if a do  could that would help. Titans have a very tough road ahead.

Titans wont lose much if at all. Our only hope is to win out or lose no more than 1 game and even then we would need help

14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Titans wont lose much if at all. Our only hope is to win out or lose no more than 1 game and even then we would need help

There is probably only going to be that 7th slot available. Four teams right now for one spot. This weekend chargers are playing chiefs. They might get Williams and Allen back. Pats are playing jets. Bengals are in pittsburgh. So some interesting matchups that could see colts move up in the playoff race if they win.  We should be rooting for jets, KC, and Steelers. I can see two of those happening. KC is short a couple receivers. I don’t think they are going to make playoffs. I just want to see some fun games. But they are still right in the thick of things.

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

Yeah if the colts lose this week all the titans gotta do is win 3 games. They still have 2 games against the Jags and 1 against the Texans

On 11/18/2022 at 5:40 PM, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

While I think eagles have good outside corners I don’t think they have anyone to cover Parris in the slot. Or even Granson.

Eagles are weak at Safety, MLB and DT.  Suh and Joseph won't be a factor here because neither one is in football shape.  If the Colts are to win this is a JT game like we saw in Buffalo last year.  Feed him often running and in the screen game.  If you get up on the Eagles and bleed the clock they will fold.  Even Jax had them by 14 in their game.  

Look at the teams and QB the Eagles have faced to get their 8 wins.  Not impressive.  Good team that is beatable.  I think we've played several teams better than them already.  KC and TN tops that list.  We were in all three of those games.  

5 minutes ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

Eagles are weak at Safety, MLB and DT.  Suh and Joseph won't be a factor here because neither one is in football shape.  If the Colts are to win this is a JT game like we saw in Buffalo last year.  Feed him often running and in the screen game.  If you get up on the Eagles and bleed the clock they will fold.  Even Jax had them by 14 in their game.  

Look at the teams and QB the Eagles have faced to get their 8 wins.  Not impressive.  Good team that is beatable.  I think we've played several teams better than them already.  KC and TN tops that list.  We were in all three of those games.  

I wouldn't say they are weak at DT, they do have Cox and Hargrave playing together. Also, Gardner-Johnson is a beast at safety for them.

We have no receiver in the top ten because our qb's have spent the entire season running for their lives because until last week the o-line didn't block anyone. Given time to let the patterns develop Ryan will find the open guys and the passing offense will look a lot better. I'll predict another close game today, hope we don't blow it in the end like we did against the commodes, Colts in another nail biter. W!

Archived