Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts at Titans Injury report

GoColts8818

8 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

That would be amazing if Leonard played although he probably would have limited snaps. We are pretty healthy. 

They have a monster injury without Kwity vs Henry.  It would be nice if Leonard played but I’d expect he looked like he did in the KC game because he’s still find his way back.

1 hour ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

This is the issue right here.  98, 96 on our OL is the real problem.  This is the best interior DL in the league and why their third down D is top of the league.  If we go no huddle and 50+ throws we are gonna get crushed.  

Maybe with the uptempo (not 50 throws) we can gas those big guys.

1 hour ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

This is the issue right here.  98, 96 on our OL is the real problem.  This is the best interior DL in the league and why their third down D is top of the league.  If we go no huddle and 50+ throws we are gonna get crushed.  

I’ll take Q in that matchup thank you.

Simmons has owned Q since he's entered the division.  Throwing 50+ times with their interior pass rush is a prescription for Ryan going to an ER.  

I think this game has to be error free on Indy's side.  no INTs/fumbles.  We better keep Fayscon away from the side that doesn't have Paye.  If we don't I bet the run at it all day long.  Remember Henry ran over and around Fayscon up here.  

One thing about our pass game that will be different this time is that TN always respects Hines in the pass game and put a CB on him.  I wonder how they will play him when they have to cover two WR now?  If they do put a CB on Hines the #3 WR on the colts should draw a scrub.  Will Ryan have time to take advantage of it might be the key to the game.  

Colt TE should have a decent game too but their S are really good too.  Our TE always seem to hurt them.  I'm headed to Nashville tomorrow AM 

28 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I’ll take Q in that matchup thank you.

Me too but last time they moved Simons over RG to get away from Q.  RG is the weak spot in the Colts line so I’d expect them to do it again.  If Simons against Pryor doesn’t make someone nervous I am not sure people have been watching Pryor the past couple of weeks.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are getting 2.5 points, I have so much confidence that we will win this game, I bet $100 straight up to win $250. You people worry too much, they aren't sweeping us. 

The money line for the game is generally $140 to win $100 if you bet the Titans with no points. If you take the Colts , it's $100 to win $120. Who in the world gave you $100 to win $250 ? 

1 minute ago, dw49 said:

The money line for the game is generally $140 to win $100 if you bet the Titans with no points. If you take the Colts , it's $100 to win $120. Who in the world gave you $100 to win $250 ? 

Oh crap I meant $150 haha , not sure why I typed in a 2 instead of a 1, my bad. Vegas odds gave me $100 to win $150 early on if I bet straight up. I meant $150 brother. It may have went down since then but my bet is 100 to win 150.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Oh crap I meant $150 haha , not sure why I typed in a 2 instead of a 1, my bad. Vegas odds gave me $100 to win $150 early on if I bet straight up. I meant $150 brother. It may have went down since then but my bet is 100 to win 150.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think what you did is give us your total instead of what you would win. Other words your original bet plus the $150 you win would be $250. And yes , it's believable that you bet on a nickel line at a little better odds and got $100 to win $150.  Hope you win the bet brother . I've been getting killed on teasers with all these upsets. 

1 minute ago, dw49 said:

I think what you did is give us your total instead of what you would win. Other words your original bet plus the $150 you win would be $250. And yes , it's believable that you bet on a nickel line at a little better odds and got $100 to win $150.  Hope you win the bet brother . I've been getting killed on teasers with all these upsets. 

Yeah I got confused, when you quoted me I was like what are you talking about haha but sometimes I type fast and don't even think. It is 100 to win 150. 

Archived