Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Week 6 Jaguars @ Colts, October 16, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Especially after they just paid the QB $275m, and have a supposedly QB friendly HC, and that QB is underperforming for no obvious reason. If they start 0-5, and lose to the Colts in Jacksonville for the first time in ten years, I think it gets ugly.   The rumor that's being spread around is that Belichick will be their next HC, with roster control. 
    • I was talking specifically about your captive pricing argument, which is a strategy that continues to infringe into the choices that people make, especially regarding entertainment. I just don't think it necessarily applies to parking and concessions.   The idea that some STHs are choosing to sell a portion of their tickets is pretty obvious. And I don't mean to blame anyone for it. It's obviously every person's choice.
    • It’s probably too small of a sample size. But it is interesting we are better than Texans. I would like to see where we are in the entire league.
    • Now if only he would hang on to the ball… besides the two he should have tried in, he has had dropsies to start the season
    • It operates under a big umbrella of a free market, so there is also a choice to not to go at all.  Which is better than if a company had a monopoly on something like toilet paper, which you kind of have to buy.   My broader point says that folks might be selling some of their tickets to pay for the other stuff they buy when at games, and how it effects their total football budget.   Not getting into the weeds on this, but I never thought it was fair to blame solely the fans who sell their tickets.  Pricing for everything plays a part in how many Colts fans don't show up and how many visiting fans do.  Its not just fan "disloyalty"
  • Members