Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2022 -- Make your Picks here. Big Board and Full Draft Order included on 1st Page

1 minute ago, PureLuck said:

Agreed, much more depth, but very few "must have" guys this year, but the draft is very deep at our positions of need (WR, TE (not top heavy, but very deep), OT) - if we get any offers, I could see a trade down once again in round 2 - if we do not like one of the reachable QBs... I still think trying to get Ridder would be very smart - even if we have to trade up to the very end of round one to secure the option

I was thinking we may trade down in both the 2nd and 3rd round. That would allow us to get an extra 4th and 5th IMO. That would be 9 picks, and probably about what Ballard wants in this draft. We could then take 2 WRs, a TE, an RB, and an OT with 5 picks, and spend the other 4 on defense and possibly a QB if they wanted someone that fell a bit that could be developed. Curious where Ridder and Howell fall too. I will be keeping track of them on day 1 of the draft.

Friday, 4/22/22, (continuing with 3rd Round)   All times EDT

77) Minnesota Vikings @VikingsFanInChennai    Cam Taylor-Britt, S/CB, Nebraska   
78) Cleveland Browns @LV-FrontRow               Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati  
79) Los Angeles Chargers  @PRnum1 7:20 PM    James Cook, RB, Georgia
80) Houston Texans (from New Orleans Saints)  @John Hammonds Coby Bryant, CB, Cincinnati
81) New York Giants (from Miami Dolphins)  @Clem-Dog7:40PM
82) Atlanta Falcons (from Indianapolis Colts)  @PureLuck Kyle Philips, WR, UCLA 
83) Philadelphia Eagles  @runthepost  8:00PM     Phidarian Mathis, DL,  Alabama
84) Pittsburgh Steelers   @Zoltan  8:10 PM
85) New England Patriots @Archer 8:20 PM             Zyon  McCollum, CB, Sam Houston St.
86) Las Vegas Raiders @LV-FrontRow 8:30 PM          Kellen Diesch, OT,  Arizona State   
87) Arizona Cardinals  (Commissioner's pick)               Christian Harris, LB, Alabama      
88) Jaguars from Dallas Cowboys  @Kangaroo         Cade Otton, TE, Washington
89) Buffalo Bills  @LV-FrontRow                              Martin Emerson, CB,  Mississippi State   
90) Eagles (from Tennessee Titans)** @runthepost 9:00PM
91) Tampa Bay Buccaneers  (Commissioner's pick)       Carson Strong, QB Nevada
92) Green Bay Packers @stitches                              Khalil Shakir, WR, Boise State
93) San Francisco 49ers (Commissioner's Pick)             Abraham Lucas, OT, Washington ST
94) Kansas City Chiefs @Colt.45                               Isaiah Likely, TE, Coastal Carolina
95) Cincinnati Bengals  @stitches                                 Kerby Joseph, S, Illinois
96) Denver Broncos (from Los Angeles Rams) @Jared Cisneros  9:40
97) Detroit Lions (compensatory selection) @RNGDShobby 9:50
98) New Orleans Saints (compensatory selection) @SaturdayAllDay10:00

(If folks wish to stay past 10PM EDT to finish third round)
99) Cleveland Browns (special compensatory selection) 10:10
100) Baltimore Ravens (special compensatory selection)  10:20
101) Philadelphia Eagles (from New Orleans Saints; special compensatory selection)  10:30
102) Miami Dolphins (from San Francisco 49ers; special compensatory selection) 10:40
103) Kansas City Chiefs (special compensatory selection) 10:50
104) Los Angeles Rams (special compensatory selection)  11:00
105) San Francisco 49ers (special compensatory selection) Commissioner's pick

35 minutes ago, PureLuck said:

Agreed, much more depth, but very few "must have" guys this year, but the draft is very deep at our positions of need (WR, TE (not top heavy, but very deep), OT) - if we get any offers, I could see a trade down once again in round 2 - if we do not like one of the reachable QBs... I still think trying to get Ridder would be very smart - even if we have to trade up to the very end of round one to secure the option

I’m talking about the entire draft, for all teams. I get the feeling this will be a very Meh draft class. Similar to 2013 perhaps?

5 minutes ago, LV-FrontRow said:

No trip to Las Vegas to watch the draft live?

Will you be there? I hear that it is a lot of fun. @jvan1973 reported that he enjoyed it in Chicago. The draft took place in my home town for years. I never went. I would not go alone. LOL

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Will you be there? I hear that it is a lot of fun.

No I won't be attending the draft. I fly to LV enough during the season (I live in the Bay Area). 

The Colts will be in Vegas this year. I highly recommend visiting the Raiders new stadium.  It's an easy walk from the strip and makes for a nice weekend getaway. The weather was great during my visits last season as I imagine it's cold in Indianapolis during the season.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, runthepost said:

90th pick the Eagles select

Myjai Sanders edge Cincinnati 

I have not followed college football much in the last couple of years. When did Cincinnati become a powerhouse? At least 3 Cincinnati players have been drafted in this round alone. 

Not one player from my favorite football team, the Stanford Cardinal.  Only one from Notre Dame, right? To the Vikings.  None from Vandy or Northwestern. :(

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I have not followed college football much in the last couple of years. When did Cincinnati become a powerhouse? At least 3 Cincinnati players have been drafted in this round alone. 

Not one player from my favorite football team, the Stanford Cardinal.  Only one from Notre Dame, right? To the Vikings.  None from Vandy or Northwestern. :(

I guess the last 2 years really helped that program

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, LV-FrontRow said:

I highly recommend visiting the Raiders new stadium.  It's an easy walk from the strip and makes for a nice weekend getaway.

I am not a fan of Vegas. I like quiet and nature. My hometown is certainly not quiet but I look for quiet places to live, work, and relax. When we went to Vegas, I wanted to go to the Hoover Dam. Everyone else traveling with me wanted to go on the strip and to shows. I went for my older sister's 40th birthday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, runthepost said:

I guess the last 2 years really helped that program

I wonder if Mike Golic's son going there influenced it. Mike Golic used to have a show called Mike and Mike.  He talked about his son going to Cincinnati after his time at Notre Dame. I don't recall if he was a coach.