Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders @ Bengals First Round Jan. 15, 2022

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, ar7 said:

What a game.

Heck of a season for the Raiders considering all they went through.

Haven't seen a Bengals game this year until today. They have plenty of good players but Burrow and Chase? Wow.

Yes. Burrow and Chase will have a great future if they stay healthy.

Reminds me of Peyton and Marvin reading each others minds and so good together!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Yes! Something freaking positive happened! 30 years of waiting and it’s finally over! 

I wanted them to win only because of you. That is such a fun team and Joe Joe Burrow is humble. I like them. 

I like Carr too. Sad for him. I would have liked him as Vikings QB. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

With raiders season being over shouldn’t take long to find out who their coach is and what they do with Carr.

They should retain that coach. He did a great job. I don't know his name (Bacacia?).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Great game.  Feel bad for the Raiders.  Bengals get the touchdown that wasn’t.  Turned the game.

Meh Raiders couldn’t stop them all game and are fortunate Bengals didn’t finish some early drives. The better team won.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I wanted them to win only because of you. That is such a fun team and Joe Joe Burrow is humble. I like them. 

I like Carr too. Sad for him. I would have liked him as Vikings QB. 

I like Carr as well. I also like their interim head coach. He should get the job next year. Lots of fire and managed to lead this team from a meltdown to into to the playoffs.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I like Carr as well. I also like their interim head coach. He should get the job next year. Lots of fire and managed to lead this team from a meltdown to into to the playoffs.

After losing Henry Ruggs and that other #1 pick, I did not believe they could survive that. The coaching staff did a great job. A smart owner will keep the coaching staff for some stability.

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

Waller is such a stud. 

And he's such a bargain

I had him in my mock and wanted to convert him to a TE.... Griggs(I think he was still GM) didn't draft him but lord and behold the Ravens did...one of the best drafting teams in NFL and then they planned on making him a TE. They made me so proud but don't know whythey move on from him....they must not have known I had him in my mock haha

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I had him in my mock and wanted to convert him to a TE.... Griggs(I think he was still GM) didn't draft him but lord and behold the Ravens did...one of the best drafting teams in NFL and then they planned on making him a TE. They made me so proud but don't know whythey move on from him....they must not have known I had him in my mock haha

Waller had his downs, but he's turned things around. Truly a great news story. 

If he stays healthy, he'll cash in. He's not making peanuts ($7M/y) or anything, but he's a bargain for what he does. 

• Like 1