Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton is missing #12

tvturner

10 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Indictment.

This doesn’t seem like a tweet TY likes if there isn’t some sort of collective lack of confidence with Wentz inside the building. Even if he is retiring/leaving. That speaks volumes to me.

If that is really the case, the WR's need to confront Wentz about it. Tell it to him like it is. Get all of it out of the way this offseason to put some more pressure on Wentz to get better. If he doesn't even after that, we know he is getting the axe

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

Hilton didn't play bad this year? he was injured a good chunk and Wentz can't even hit Pittman, why do you guys think he could throw to a smaller Hilton? Go watch the tape, hilton is getting open

We'd be in the playoffs if Wentz hit Hilton in the Raiders game

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Just looks like to me that Ty is being a little bitter, he knows his career is over and it would have went differently if Luck stuck around.

I wouldn't gurantee his career is over, the contract he decline from the ravens was multi-year if I remember correctly. 

Also, Jack Doyle is severely underrated on this offense. I gurantee you almost every single team would take him over their second tight end. I wouldn't be surprised if they both signed elsewhere. 

It’s easy to explain away TY laughing on the bench with other receivers, but he had the same kind of laughing look when Wentz missed him against the Raiders.

I just wonder if there isn’t some, I don’t know, sort of ambivalence toward him. It’s late and I’m admittedly reaching though.

19 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

I wouldn't gurantee his career is over, the contract he decline from the ravens was multi-year if I remember correctly. 

Also, Jack Doyle is severely underrated on this offense. I gurantee you almost every single team would take him over their second tight end. I wouldn't be surprised if they both signed elsewhere. 

He’s a good blocker but he offers nothing as a receiver. A good pass catching TE is a weapon in this league. Almost a must 

18 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

He’s a good blocker but he offers nothing as a receiver. A good pass catching TE is a weapon in this league. Almost a must 

how many check down passes did we throw this year? almost none, a lot of TE catches come short and in the flats, especially for the type of TE he is. There was barely any of that for Doyle, and he was rarely called upon to catch until he was the last option. He is primarily a solid blocking TE, never has been a target magent

50 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

It’s easy to explain away TY laughing on the bench with other receivers, but he had the same kind of laughing look when Wentz missed him against the Raiders.

I just wonder if there isn’t some, I don’t know, sort of ambivalence toward him. It’s late and I’m admittedly reaching though.

I think it’s more of “oh my God how did that happen” or “are you kidding me” laugh.

7 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I saw him frustrated shaking his head on a miss during the Jags game. I did not see him laughing on the sideline. Yikes

His likes on twitter aren’t a huge deal, but it’s a little alarming that an Indy great is publicly calling out our QB. He knows people pay attention to his likes, etc

I think there is a good shot Ballard tries to pull off some Houdini act here 

7 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I saw him frustrated shaking his head on a miss during the Jags game. I did not see him laughing on the sideline. Yikes

His likes on twitter aren’t a huge deal, but it’s a little alarming that an Indy great is publicly calling out our QB. He knows people pay attention to his likes, etc

I think there is a good shot Ballard tries to pull off some Houdini act here 

Houdini act? Like what? 

TY was ready to leave last year. I think he's gone this season.

It looks like he still has something left in the tank, he started off slow, and arguably never got a rapport with Wentz but i think he can still play and likely ends up in Baltimore.

12 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

What Colts fan or Hilton isn’t missing Andrew Luck?  With that said it’s over he’s not coming back.

You know, as bat% crazy as it is, that is the ONLY development that would turn around much of the outlook next year lol.

2 hours ago, Colt.45 said:

TY was ready to leave last year. I think he's gone this season.

It looks like he still has something left in the tank, he started off slow, and arguably never got a rapport with Wentz but i think he can still play and likely ends up in Baltimore.

He'll love Baltimore, I'm sure he's gonna make a great run blocker as a tiny 32 yr old wr lol.

11 minutes ago, jszfunk said:

Why are all the diva's in the NFL WR's?  I usually dont lump TY into that, but he seems to get little jabs in every so often.

Diva for doing/saying exactly what? Lets not throw around terms under the sentiment of 'shut up and play'. The QB was rubbish and 13 has every right to be ticked off. 

Archived