Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Playoffs

sb41champs

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are not a troll, your franchise is great and glad you are here. We will take the L today but we will still be ok. Our win over you guys gives us major tiebreakers in other area's.

I wanted the colts to win, 1. Helps my team but 2. I hate the Raiders. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I wanted the colts to win, 1. Helps my team but 2. I hate the Raiders. 

I think this has been a very stressful season for many of us. Ups and downs. It has been fun in a way but hard on the health haha . Today gave us a wake up call that we needed, we have a young team. Our game vs you guys was a great game. When you got it to 20-17 I was like oh crap lmao . 

31 minutes ago, sb2001 said:

So we dont need help? Just win and in next week?  

Nope dont need help because Raiders and Chargers play each other so one will go to 9-8 while we go to 10-7 (Unless tie then both end up 9-7-1 and still behind us).  Jags are tanking for first pick, we should be able to get starters out by half time and rest for following week. If they win and Detroit loses they lose the #1 overall pick..not happening.

11 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Nope dont need help because Raiders and Chargers play each other so one will go to 9-8 while we go to 10-7 (Unless tie then both end up 9-7-1 and still behind us).  Jags are tanking for first pick, we should be able to get starters out by half time and rest for following week. If they win and Detroit loses they lose the #1 overall pick..not happening.

Thanks for the info. 

Colts win and they are in next week thanks to the rams winning out.  

further more if the charges win out and the Colts win the Colts are the six seed

if the Colts win, chargers win out and pats lose to Miami colts are the five.  Those are best case scenarios for next week.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Colts win and they are in next week thanks to the rams winning out.  

further more if the charges win out Colts are the six seed

if the Colts win, chargers win out and pats lose to Miami colts are the five.  Those are best case scenarios for next week.

That Rams comeback really helped us a lot....

24 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think this has been a very stressful season for many of us. Ups and downs. It has been fun in a way but hard on the health haha . Today gave us a wake up call that we needed, we have a young team. Our game vs you guys was a great game. When you got it to 20-17 I was like oh crap lmao . 

Your team came out like it was their SB. I never seen steam so hyped up, I wonder if that’s why Wentz looked so bad.. over hyped?  When we got close is when I was impressed with Jones,  he had a tough game and at the end he brought the team back and that second TD pass to Henry was threading the needle.. Taylor is a special talent, wish Harris had been able go up against him. (No Harris isn’t as good but he is a bull and will drag people with him.)

3 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Your team came out like it was their SB. I never seen steam so hyped up, I wonder if that’s why Wentz looked so bad.. over hyped?  When we got close is when I was impressed with Jones,  he had a tough game and at the end he brought the team back and that second TD pass to Henry was threading the needle.. Taylor is a special talent, wish Harris had been able go up against him. (No Harris isn’t as good but he is a bull and will drag people with him.)

That is loudest I ever I heard our crowd at LOS, not RCA included. I felt like Rocky just beat Clubber when we got you. We had just had enough and wore you guys out up front.

37 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Please go learn football. Your now trying a sad insult? First of your gonna insult someone it’s being called up from the basement where you live at your parents at age 40.. or something.

Pretty sure he was saying you’re 12 instead of  middle aged.  

4 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Would you rather face Josh Allen who has playoff experience or Red hot Burrow who doesn’t have playoff experience.

Allen, because he will throw at least 2-4 balls that should be Intercepted. The key is the D making the play.

Burrows to Chase is just a scary connection this year. 

Today really didnt change my perception at all. We should have Fisher back and his run blocking has been key (His pass blocking not so much) and we should have Sendejo back from concussion as well. Throw in Campbell and we have key parts we did not have today for the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is loudest I ever I heard our crowd at LOS, not RCA included. I felt like Rocky just beat Clubber when we got you. We had just had enough and wore you guys out up front.

I agree I think that’s why you scored that last TD. The D was exhausted.  But god just 2 more stops..lol 

4 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I agree I think that’s why you scored that last TD. The D was exhausted.  But god just 2 more stops..lol 

Strategy. JT is that great. I am ok with today because crap happens. I know a lot of people here and the media will frown on this loss but we are fine. We will maintain next week and be a threat in the playoffs, no worries from the 2006. 

That’s an even poorer insult. Just look when I signed up here.. lol

The insult is that you are acting like a 12 year old.  It doesn’t really matter when you first signed on to the internet. 
this wasn’t a tough one to figure out. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Strategy. JT is that great. I am ok with today because crap happens. I know a lot of people here and the media will frown on this loss but we are fine. We will maintain next week and be a threat in the playoffs, no worries from the 2006. 

He is amazing! Till that point the D had pretty well contained him (105 yards 3.8 YPC) that last run was just super impressive.  Like I said before the game been a lot different if the Pats hold on to a couple of those bad throws by Wentz.

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

The insult is that you are acting like a 12 year old.  It doesn’t really matter when you first signed on to the internet. 

No it was a poor insult. No matter what he “meant” he also needs to learn football. 

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

He is harmless and doesn't Troll. We beat them and have been getting a lot of hype lately so if he wants to chime, more the merry 

Week 18 Flex Rules:

In Week 18,

two games will be played on Saturday, one at 4:30 PM ET and one at 8:15 PM ET with the remainder to be played on Sunday afternoon at 1:00 PM ET and 4:25 PM ET, and one matchup to be played on Sunday night at 8:20 PM ET. Specific dates and start times for Week 18 matchups will be determined and announced following the conclusion of Week 17.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He is harmless and doesn't Troll. We beat them and have been getting a lot of hype lately so if he wants to chime, more the merry 

The funny thing is I responded to someone asking would it be the same in the Razor.. and it spiraled into this… (I simply said No, there be no crowd influence and the Pats would hopefully have their #1 back and hopefully hold on to a couple of the many opportunities that Wentz gave them for turnovers. ) 

The funny thing is I responded to someone asking would it be the same in the Razor.. and it spiraled into this… (I simply said No, there be no crowd influence and the Pats would hopefully have their #1 back and hopefully hold on to a couple of the many opportunities that Wentz gave them for turnovers. ) 

I even posted if we had to go Foxboro I would be scared. I had the Chiefs, us, and you guys as the 3 best teams in the AFC. I had mentioned Buffalo too.

I am all in on supporting the Browns now. I do not want to have to sit and watch the Steelers in the playoffs at 9-7-1 while the Colts sit out. That is the absolute worst case scenario. 

I have a biting feeling it’s going to happen with Ben (finally? hopefully?) retiring.

Colts need Steelers to lose tomorrow night. Then raiders and Chargers play each other. One of the three between Chargers, raiders, colts is not going to make it.  

We kind of need raiders to beat Chargers since we just lost the tie break. 

I wonder if Steelers lose tomorrow and Chargers and raiders play Saturday and raiders win if colts can clinch before we play. Does anyone know.

34 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

That’s an even poorer insult. Just look when I signed up here.. lol

It really does not matter when someone signed up here. If someone is disrespectful, it is unacceptable. Coming here to troll Colts fans is inappropriate. Asking fans if they know football is insulting. Just stop. Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Colts need Steelers to lose tomorrow night. Then raiders and Chargers play each other. One of the three between Chargers, raiders, colts is not going to make it.  

We kind of need raiders to beat Chargers since we just lost the tie break. 

I wonder if Steelers lose tomorrow and Chargers and raiders play Saturday and raiders win if colts can clinch before we play. Does anyone know.

Colts beat the Jags...were in. It doesn't matter what the Steelers do. If we lose to the Jags then we are not playoff material.

16 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Wouldn’t be Colts football if it wasn’t coming down to final week of the season and needing help from other teams to get in. 

Again. 

We still control our playoff destiny. If we win over Jags... we are in

Archived