Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4 outa next 5 is a must

bleed blue4life

2 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

The Colts losses have been due to mistakes that have erased 2 score leads over teams like Tampa, Baltimore and Tennessee. They manhandled Buffalo.

They have not been blown out by anybody or out-muscled.

I like their chances of winning out or going 4-1. 

Yea blowing double digit leads versus ravens bucs titans and losing a close game to Rams shows we can compete with good teams. Just have to get a key score at the end of those games to stomp on our opponents throats once we get the lead. We can beat patriots if we don't turn over football and Cardinals to though neither will be easy

I think we finish this season as follows....

Beat Texans 7-6

Bye

Lose to Pats 7-7 ( This is one we must have that we probably find a way to lose.)

Upset Arizona 8-7

Beat Raiders 9-7

Beat Jags 10-7

We end season on a 3 game win streak but miss the playoffs on tie breakers. (Losses to Ravens, Titans and Pats prove costly.)

3 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I think we finish this season as follows....

Beat Texans 7-6

Bye

Lose to Pats 7-7 ( This is one we must have that we probably find a way to lose.)

Upset Arizona 8-7

Beat Raiders 9-7

Beat Jags 10-7

We end season on a 3 game win streak but miss the playoffs on tie breakers. (Losses to Ravens, Titans and Pats prove costly.)

I can see this happening. I can see the reverse too, where we beat the pats and lose to arizona. 

We absolutely have to win out. If we'd won yesterday, i think the division would have been in play but oh well. It's been that kind of year

6 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Is there a Pro Bowl Free Safety, just lounging around???

:)

Without a true FS, we are going to have a difficult time on defense

Sendejo is having a career year despite all odds and now gets Willis back to help. I wish we could get Boston or another true Free but he has earned my respect 100% so far (Even had a hard hit on Brady at goal line on Sunday that rattled him).

I actually think that 5 out of 5 (5-0) is a must to lock up a playoff spot.  Go 4-1 and Colts will need help with the right teams losing for the remainder of the season. 

I fear this season will go down as ifs and buts, for they should’ve won 2-4 more games than they have.  The team seems so close, but just keep self destructing.  It’s so disappointing for this year, but yet encouraging for next year.

11 hours ago, rockywoj said:

I fear this season will go down as ifs and buts, for they should’ve won 2-4 more games than they have.  The team seems so close, but just keep self destructing.  It’s so disappointing for this year, but yet encouraging for next year.

I would agree

There is a bright future for this team. And the fact is, we have played some REALLY good teams down to the wire.

If we can get some health, and just 2-3 players to add to this current team, we could be in the SB.... next year

Hardest would be maybe Arizona but i just feel like we can beat them. I dont think we will lose to the Raiders or Pats. Harder to obtain if we dont have Buckner though so hopefully we have his services. Ive seen us against every so called best team theyve thrown at us this year and we usually are beating them or going blow for blow for most of the game. We gotta close these deals out though. I say we probably lose 1. I dont see us losing 2.

Archived